Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zoutred
Forum: Nostale 11/08/2009, 08:36
Replies: 11
Views: 1,973
Posted By Zoutred
I'll make new tests and post here during the day....

I'll make new tests and post here during the day. Be patient x).
Forum: Nostale 11/02/2009, 11:40
Replies: 11
Views: 1,973
Posted By Zoutred
First i have to say it's look on this screen. ...

First i have to say it's look on this screen.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Captions :
j,d, d' is only to show how to use Pixelsearch.

Look the doc of AUtoIT :

...
Forum: Nostale 06/13/2009, 22:46
Replies: 155
Views: 65,039
Posted By Zoutred
Ok Thx On google Traduction and my mistake about...

Ok Thx On google Traduction and my mistake about Windowed and Screen mode - Bot works fine.
Thanks.
I sent a pm to you, silver to improve bot. ;)
Forum: Nostale 06/13/2009, 09:27
Replies: 52
Views: 5,714
Posted By Zoutred
Warning ! Warning ! Admin can detect & Ban you,...

Warning ! Warning !
Admin can detect & Ban you, i suppose evaluate time between the game start & choose your reward.
On french servers, lot of people were banned for Bug using.

Be careful
Forum: Nostale 06/12/2009, 21:13
Replies: 155
Views: 65,039
Posted By Zoutred
I read all comments, but still not working. ...

I read all comments, but still not working.
What i have to do after launch fishbot.exe ? I'm in front of game, tried after the game started, tried in front of.
But still do nothing.
Can u hlp me...
Forum: Nostale 06/07/2009, 12:03
Replies: 155
Views: 65,039
Posted By Zoutred
-.- Oops -.-

-.- Oops -.-
Forum: Nostale 06/07/2009, 12:03
Replies: 155
Views: 65,039
Posted By Zoutred
Hihoo. I'm a part of the french community and i...

Hihoo.
I'm a part of the french community and i tested some bots of your forum.

In this case, it doesn't work. I don't understand why.
I have the DOS msg - Thx & good luck!
Resolution is ok.
...
Forum: Nostale 06/01/2009, 11:02
Replies: 3
Views: 4,524
Posted By Zoutred
MiniGame Bot - Detection possible?

Hihoo, i'm from Fr nostale community. I have a question about detection of minigame bot.
I heard, watched ban list and had to conclude that a few weeks ago a wave of ban for Bug using, principally...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.