Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jaystah
Forum: Aion 05/30/2009, 14:54
Replies: 24
Views: 33,374
Posted By jaystah
I have the same problem, i downloaded the chinese...

I have the same problem, i downloaded the chinese patch but the game turned out to be korean. I've tried the english patch and it doesnt work. I've tried changing my settings to english and U.S. but...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.