Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: juandi001
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/23/2010, 17:12
Replies: 3,050
Views: 402,230
Posted By juandi001
Hm, hm! Thanks, this is very useful n_n Too bad...

Hm, hm! Thanks, this is very useful n_n
Too bad this needs to be manual-updated constantly :/
Forum: S4 League 01/05/2010, 02:27
Replies: 19
Views: 2,120
Posted By juandi001
I still can read "First Half" and "My team" Ks4...

I still can read "First Half" and "My team"
Ks4 doesnt have that in english .-.
Forum: S4 League 01/04/2010, 15:28
Replies: 19
Views: 2,120
Posted By juandi001
You know how to make it white?

You know how to make it white?
Forum: S4 League 01/04/2010, 00:40
Replies: 97
Views: 9,382
Posted By juandi001
default_info.x4 has all the clothes with all the...

default_info.x4 has all the clothes with all the colors?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/04/2010, 00:31
Replies: 32
Views: 4,869
Posted By juandi001
Wait... that's the Asiro's resource tool? I cant...

Wait... that's the Asiro's resource tool? I cant made that with Pixli's resource tool?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 18:33
Replies: 189
Views: 37,491
Posted By juandi001
Ya lo vi, pero cuando lo intenté no me apareció...

Ya lo vi, pero cuando lo intenté no me apareció y...



...creo que esta es la explicación más lógica xD

Gracias a ambos xD
Forum: S4 League 01/03/2010, 18:29
Replies: 1
Views: 425
Posted By juandi001
Prices and chances are serverside /thread

Prices and chances are serverside
/thread
Forum: S4 League 01/03/2010, 18:27
Replies: 19
Views: 2,120
Posted By juandi001
Unreleased maps

Hello!
Some days ago I found these videos:

Blockbuster (TD)
Connest (DM)
Ship

And the most interesting maps:
Slhouse
StealCage
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 18:02
Replies: 189
Views: 37,491
Posted By juandi001
Vaaaale... ahora estoy curioso, ¿Por qué se...

Vaaaale... ahora estoy curioso, ¿Por qué se llamará así? D:



A todo esto... ¿Alguno de vosotros sabe sacar mapas ocultos como el Stealcage o el Slhouse? D:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 17:26
Replies: 64
Views: 6,748
Posted By juandi001
<!--(something)--> = Anotation

<!--(something)--> = Anotation
Forum: S4 League 01/03/2010, 17:14
Replies: 6
Views: 678
Posted By juandi001
There are like one hundred post with the same...

There are like one hundred post with the same error, all solved.
Use the "Search" bar or search those post by yourself.
Forum: S4 League 01/03/2010, 15:08
Replies: 5
Views: 509
Posted By juandi001
I solved that error installing .NET Framework 3.5...

I solved that error installing .NET Framework 3.5

Read: "System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"

Means: "I cant find the files from the version 3.5! HALP...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 15:04
Replies: 45
Views: 10,913
Posted By juandi001
Yo solo uso el vital shock y el nade gun junto al...

Yo solo uso el vital shock y el nade gun junto al resto de armas y skills con unos amigos, nunca en publico (Excepto cuando viene otro hacker, entonces me voy y saco la CS cheta que me vino sin...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 14:50
Replies: 189
Views: 37,491
Posted By juandi001
If you say so that means you dont know what we're...

If you say so that means you dont know what we're talking about.
Let's see... hm, you have the resource... but you try to import an ".x4" file...
You're using it wrong, first click "decrypt", then...
Forum: S4 League 01/03/2010, 14:29
Replies: 16
Views: 1,831
Posted By juandi001
Real Life? What's that? -SHOT-

Real Life? What's that? -SHOT-
Forum: S4 League 01/03/2010, 04:03
Replies: 16
Views: 1,831
Posted By juandi001
LIES YOU LIAR ; ;

LIES YOU LIAR ; ;
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 04:00
Replies: 399
Views: 60,976
Posted By juandi001
Download .NET Framework 3.5

Download .NET Framework 3.5
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 03:54
Replies: 189
Views: 37,491
Posted By juandi001
Did you switch the new-weapon/skill script with...

Did you switch the new-weapon/skill script with an already existent weapon/skill?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 02:33
Replies: 189
Views: 37,491
Posted By juandi001
Hey, hey, hey, calm down... We're not saying...

Hey, hey, hey, calm down...
We're not saying nothing important...
I saw italians and germans around here and no one said nothing...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 02:28
Replies: 36
Views: 5,164
Posted By juandi001
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh... try again.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh... try again.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 01:23
Replies: 189
Views: 37,491
Posted By juandi001
No, si la cosa es que no las veo flotar a mi...

No, si la cosa es que no las veo flotar a mi alrededor D:!!



Yo ya los tenia, solo cambié los ID lol.
Ahora tengo peces y Dragonade... DRAGONADEEE @w@
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 01:11
Replies: 189
Views: 37,491
Posted By juandi001
Puedo usar el de las cartas, pero no veo las...

Puedo usar el de las cartas, pero no veo las cartas que flotan alrededor de mi PJ como en algunos videos o fotos ; ;



¿Que crees que es el Aya Rifle? Un skin del semi.


PD: Gj con el post,...
Forum: S4 League 01/02/2010, 23:42
Replies: 16
Views: 1,831
Posted By juandi001
I also can see floating card around you, but I...

I also can see floating card around you, but I dont have them...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2010, 21:29
Replies: 82
Views: 23,558
Posted By juandi001
I want to switch the Training PS with the Katana,...

I want to switch the Training PS with the Katana, but what's the ID of the Training PS? I cant find it...

EDIT: Forget it, I already found it.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2010, 21:13
Replies: 64
Views: 6,748
Posted By juandi001
Oh, por favor, aprende ingles! Nos dejas mal a...

Oh, por favor, aprende ingles! Nos dejas mal a los demas españoles pidiendo a gritos en un foro ingles/aleman...

Y no hagas doble-posting...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.