Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: giuliano123
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 06/23/2013, 16:36
Replies: 2,734
Views: 233,763
Posted By giuliano123
I can't register, the site is down, can anyone...

I can't register, the site is down, can anyone help?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/21/2011, 21:35
Replies: 0
Views: 480
Posted By giuliano123
Angry [HELP] MIT Truhe Und Schlüssel!!!

Halo ich bin nicht deutsch aber ich werde google translate benutzen.
Ich habe ein paar neue Truhe und Schlussel implementiert
(von Metin2 DE):...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/29/2011, 22:02
Replies: 5
Views: 696
Posted By giuliano123
Leaving Metin Selling ALL added new things!

Leaving Metin Selling ALL added new things!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/29/2011, 18:08
Replies: 5
Views: 696
Posted By giuliano123
Post here your offer or via PM!

Post here your offer or via PM!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/29/2011, 16:10
Replies: 5
Views: 696
Posted By giuliano123
Just make an offer here or in PM and I will think...

Just make an offer here or in PM and I will think about it :)
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/29/2011, 15:13
Replies: 5
Views: 696
Posted By giuliano123
Exclamation [SG] Mirage Sura Almost 76, P SkillS, 65+9, Equip, Exp BonuS

Hei,
Sadly to say but I need to sell this Mirage Sura :'(
Lin's lvl 70 Quest DONE,
I accept only PayPal payments
post your Offers HERE or in PM,
Please avoid noob offers ;)

I don't sell...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/26/2011, 21:14
Replies: 11
Views: 966
Posted By giuliano123
I sent you a PM ;) Answer me there!

I sent you a PM ;)
Answer me there!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/05/2011, 13:15
Replies: 4
Views: 372
Posted By giuliano123
UP!

UP!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/04/2011, 21:35
Replies: 4
Views: 372
Posted By giuliano123
No Quest XD! Only script!

No Quest XD!
Only script!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/04/2011, 20:59
Replies: 4
Views: 372
Posted By giuliano123
Exclamation REITTIERE SCRIPT HILFE!!!THX

Heya Guys :)
I have a problem, I can't find a good script for summoning the mounts,
can you write me here one?
for 71114 71118 71116 711120
Because mine doesn't work!
I don't want a QUEST i want...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/26/2011, 23:07
Replies: 0
Views: 384
Posted By giuliano123
Exclamation Ich Brauche HILFE! Probleme mit account.mysql error

Hello everyone i'm having this problem when i'm trying to load the
account.mysql for the first time!
The problem is that big5_chinese_ci character is missing!
How can i install it into MySQL can...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/08/2011, 18:06
Replies: 0
Views: 477
Posted By giuliano123
Exclamation ICH SUHE HILFE!

Hi, i can't speak very good Deutsch so i will write in english :)
I wanted to know, how can i make shining the normal mounts [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Like these YouTube -...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/30/2011, 14:49
Replies: 5
Views: 295
Posted By giuliano123
any other idea?

any other idea?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/30/2011, 03:43
Replies: 5
Views: 295
Posted By giuliano123
Up

Up
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/29/2011, 23:40
Replies: 5
Views: 295
Posted By giuliano123
I tried to put 1 and not 9999999999999999999 same...

I tried to put 1 and not 9999999999999999999 same problem!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/29/2011, 23:37
Replies: 5
Views: 295
Posted By giuliano123
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/29/2011, 17:55
Replies: 10
Views: 997
Posted By giuliano123
Franzi564 Danke! You can close :)

Franzi564
Danke!

You can close :)
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/29/2011, 15:36
Replies: 1
Views: 284
Posted By giuliano123
Exclamation Ich Brauche HILFE!

Ich hab eine verbuggte Reittier Quest , man bekommt wenn man auf das Reittier geht DEF dazu , aber wenn man absteigt hat man immer noch die DEF und kann wieder auf das Reittier & somit wieder DEF...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/29/2011, 14:25
Replies: 10
Views: 997
Posted By giuliano123
YES <3

YES <3
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/29/2011, 14:25
Replies: 10
Views: 997
Posted By giuliano123
So ok! I need the script for summoning the...

So ok!
I need the script for summoning the mount!
Because when i get off the mount and then i get on the bonus that the mount gives keep increasing every time i get on it!
So i need the right...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/29/2011, 14:16
Replies: 10
Views: 997
Posted By giuliano123
Exclamation Script REITTIERE!

Ich brauche HILFE!
Wenn ich nach unten und Aufstieg auf die reittiere,die Boni wie die Verteidigung steigen weiter bis unendlich!
Können Sie mir das richtig Skript geben?
:rtfm:
THX! Sorry for...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/27/2011, 03:41
Replies: 694
Views: 73,949
Posted By giuliano123
How can i start/stop the server without the...

How can i start/stop the server without the homepage?
How can i add another HomePage and keep yours for just giving the commands?


Sorry for not writing in German, but it will be really...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/27/2011, 03:35
Replies: 134
Views: 18,219
Posted By giuliano123
Thx!

Thx!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/27/2011, 03:27
Replies: 134
Views: 18,219
Posted By giuliano123
But i don't want this homepage! That's the...

But i don't want this homepage!
That's the problem i want to change it with another one <.<
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/27/2011, 03:22
Replies: 134
Views: 18,219
Posted By giuliano123
in the new homepage where i need to put this...

in the new homepage where i need to put this script?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.