Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: D4RKKNIGHT
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2009, 22:12
Replies: 232
Views: 116,516
Posted By D4RKKNIGHT
Ok I will tell you what I mean, when i change the...

Ok I will tell you what I mean, when i change the offset for my summy i get a blue-highlighted text after the offset number after i inject the skill.whs But when i inject the skill.whs for the AK...
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2009, 17:23
Replies: 232
Views: 116,516
Posted By D4RKKNIGHT
yo chiharu88, thanks for the TUT but i tried it...

yo chiharu88, thanks for the TUT but i tried it for AK skills it doesn't seem to work. For summy its working. I just wana know if it works on AKs to make sure. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but i...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.