Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: roger21
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/24/2015, 19:48
Replies: 19
Views: 2,812
Posted By roger21
Neuro and Evil have pretty much been the AO...

Neuro and Evil have pretty much been the AO public community for years. Evil has them, and i am willing to bet you won't get to see them now =D
Forum: Atlantica Online 08/22/2015, 01:25
Replies: 8
Views: 2,662
Posted By roger21
Dang heartbeat, I didn't consider that. ...

Dang heartbeat, I didn't consider that.

Wonderful news, Evil!

Do you plan on incorporating this directly in your product?

The fun part of AO for me is maintaining my own bot; rewriting and...
Forum: Atlantica Online 08/21/2015, 03:55
Replies: 8
Views: 2,662
Posted By roger21
.

Just thinking outloud - when I rename the xigncode folder and start atlantica.exe it shows "xigncode sysenter fail - errorcode : 126" . Can we not trick the .exe into thinking xigncode is hooking to...
Forum: Atlantica Online 08/15/2015, 00:34
Replies: 8
Views: 2,662
Posted By roger21
If I wore a tinfoil hat i would guess that...

If I wore a tinfoil hat i would guess that tonight's "ISP patch" was to enable it.

Does anyone have some links to get me started figuring out how to bypass xingcode? From what I can tell there are...
Forum: Atlantica Online 04/27/2015, 16:29
Replies: 6
Views: 1,238
Posted By roger21
Thanks Neuro! This will be very helpful =D ...

Thanks Neuro!

This will be very helpful =D

Very interesting - i was looking all around this area, but the last offset of 0 really threw me off - I have never seen this before.
Forum: Atlantica Online 04/19/2015, 03:32
Replies: 6
Views: 1,238
Posted By roger21
Dern, i have no experience with dissasemblers. I...

Dern, i have no experience with dissasemblers. I guess it's as good a reason to learn as any. Thanks for the point in the right direction.
Forum: Atlantica Online 04/19/2015, 02:52
Replies: 6
Views: 1,238
Posted By roger21
Oh, wow, interesting. I just wrote a little...

Oh, wow, interesting.

I just wrote a little program to scan all the addresses within 1000 of what I suspected the 3rd and 4th offset should be and turned up nothing. Are offset 1 and 2 not the...
Forum: Atlantica Online 04/18/2015, 06:57
Replies: 6
Views: 1,238
Posted By roger21
Will Offsets

I am having a lot more trouble than usual finding the Will offsets - does anyone have any tips?

I find the address just fine, but it is not turning up any offsets at all. I tried on two different...
Forum: Atlantica Online 09/06/2014, 04:20
Replies: 46
Views: 8,166
Posted By roger21
Any insight about this out there yet? I...

Any insight about this out there yet?

I notice that the settings menu still resets the value to 130 as if it mattered, so that wasn't coded out. Did they switch it somewhere sneaky or just find a...
Forum: Atlantica Online 08/17/2014, 18:49
Replies: 43
Views: 8,129
Posted By roger21
The more i think about it, the more i wonder why...

The more i think about it, the more i wonder why they put it client side then get pissy when the answers get discovered.
Forum: Atlantica Online 08/17/2014, 04:47
Replies: 43
Views: 8,129
Posted By roger21
Better comment out line 1548 quick! ...

Better comment out line 1548 quick!

_move($i)

Wonder how they are going to seperate out the legit winners.

Not sure ya can put this genie back in the bottle. Seems like something they should...
Forum: Atlantica Online 08/16/2014, 23:02
Replies: 46
Views: 8,166
Posted By roger21
Dern, what I was afraid of. Thanks for the expert...

Dern, what I was afraid of. Thanks for the expert confirmation.

Normal pace is going to feel so so slow.... I don't think I have played at less than 300 since 2010
Forum: Atlantica Online 08/16/2014, 18:35
Replies: 46
Views: 8,166
Posted By roger21
To find battlespeed: search for value of 130...

To find battlespeed:

search for value of 130
set all (or the likely candidates) green pointer addresses to something besides 130
go to system > settings
the one that changes back to 130 is the...
Forum: Atlantica Online 08/16/2014, 03:32
Replies: 3
Views: 1,729
Posted By roger21
havent had time to find all the offsets or test...

havent had time to find all the offsets or test anything much, but i think i am seeing the same issue.

Wil seems to have changed. I find the % value but it doesnt seem close to the "will : "
Forum: Atlantica Online 11/18/2011, 03:42
Replies: 2,835
Views: 481,547
Posted By roger21
SO, I found YourTurn But you have to read it...

SO, I found YourTurn

But you have to read it as a Byte, has it always been like this or am I going crazy?

I found....
98
540
1d4 <--- Same as last time, didn't expect a huge change anyway...
Forum: Atlantica Online 11/18/2011, 01:46
Replies: 2,835
Views: 481,547
Posted By roger21
Hey, did anybody find a value for "YourTurn"? ...

Hey, did anybody find a value for "YourTurn"?

It's driving me nuts. The closest i can find is:
012bcac8
8E4
8
7A38

But that is returning 0 when it is the turn of the person who started the...
Forum: Atlantica Online 10/03/2011, 00:40
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,254
Posted By roger21
I finally had a few minutes to look at it....

I finally had a few minutes to look at it. Nothing major seems busted. Mine is up and running.

checkvisibleGUI.au3 line 13 (for me) change to: local $PixelChecksum = PixelChecksum(856, 7, 857, 7)...
Forum: Atlantica Online 09/20/2011, 23:49
Replies: 5
Views: 908
Posted By roger21
Page 366 I found one then stopped going backwards...

Page 366 I found one then stopped going backwards ~
Forum: Atlantica Online 09/20/2011, 05:49
Replies: 5
Views: 908
Posted By roger21
Yes, TheOnlyOnes bot works (with some tweaking...

Yes, TheOnlyOnes bot works (with some tweaking atm? i use an older version i modified heavily). Currently the memory.ini is not up to date from the last big patch. NeuroNet (resident genious) has...
Forum: Atlantica Online 09/15/2011, 03:01
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,254
Posted By roger21
If i were a bigger fan of the skill logic i would...

If i were a bigger fan of the skill logic i would probably do that too.

I couldn't get skills working on my version so I just wrote my own battle routines. ABB can win fights that smoke me on...
Forum: Atlantica Online 09/13/2011, 21:50
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,254
Posted By roger21
How goes the memory.ini hunt Neuro? Is there...

How goes the memory.ini hunt Neuro? Is there anything I can do to help?
Forum: Atlantica Online 09/07/2011, 03:20
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,254
Posted By roger21
Thanks for keeping our memory updated Neuro!...

Thanks for keeping our memory updated Neuro! Can't wait to see what magic you work after this patch.
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.