Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 82
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: [GM]Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2026, 23:20
Replies: 66
Views: 11,380
Posted By [GM]Rorre
A completely new race is actually one of my...

A completely new race is actually one of my dreams. Maybe one day that dream will come true :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2026, 22:42
Replies: 66
Views: 11,380
Posted By [GM]Rorre
discord.gg/neweraonline <--- Yeah, you can find...

discord.gg/neweraonline <--- Yeah, you can find some screenshots and videos there :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2026, 18:26
Replies: 66
Views: 11,380
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Smile The server is currently under active development,...

The server is currently under active development, and we’re testing the new areas and content as we go. We have quite a few interesting features to test, including several unique systems developed...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/24/2026, 14:10
Replies: 66
Views: 11,380
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Arrow NewEra Online | Cap 90 | New City Nanzhang | Beta 05.10 | CH & EU | EXP x1

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/02/2026, 21:43
Replies: 2,363
Views: 188,650
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Nice job. IGN: Rorre

Nice job.
IGN: Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/31/2026, 13:14
Replies: 2,363
Views: 188,650
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Good server. IGN: Rorre

Good server.

IGN: Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/03/2025, 10:12
Replies: 507
Views: 43,897
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Thank you :)! IGN: Rorre

Thank you :)!

IGN: Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/24/2024, 15:49
Replies: 698
Views: 32,240
Posted By [GM]Rorre
IGN: Rorre

IGN: Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/22/2023, 13:43
Replies: 780
Views: 40,102
Posted By [GM]Rorre
IGN: Rorrek Thanks :)

IGN: Rorrek
Thanks :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/06/2022, 09:40
Replies: 2,381
Views: 138,357
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Nice! :D

Nice! :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/14/2022, 16:51
Replies: 2,381
Views: 138,357
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Yoo. I changed my signature, can you send me 200...

Yoo. I changed my signature, can you send me 200 silks now? Thanks.

IGN: Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/01/2022, 06:08
Replies: 1,072
Views: 85,971
Posted By [GM]Rorre
I'm waiting for open ;) signature done. GL ! Ign...

I'm waiting for open ;) signature done. GL ! Ign Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/31/2022, 05:16
Replies: 1,072
Views: 85,971
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Good job. ign Rorre

Good job.
ign Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/19/2021, 06:01
Replies: 1,653
Views: 79,411
Posted By [GM]Rorre
The website is down

The website is down
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/10/2020, 19:14
Replies: 560
Views: 83,335
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Signature event. IGN Rorre

Signature event.
IGN Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/10/2020, 10:50
Replies: 730
Views: 78,250
Posted By [GM]Rorre
What time is the grand opening?

What time is the grand opening?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/18/2020, 11:29
Replies: 553
Views: 65,206
Posted By [GM]Rorre
I will check this server tonight. Greetings.

I will check this server tonight. Greetings.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/10/2019, 15:10
Replies: 555
Views: 92,906
Posted By [GM]Rorre
I wrote you a message yesterday, what's next?

I wrote you a message yesterday, what's next?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/09/2019, 21:29
Replies: 555
Views: 92,906
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Ok

Ok
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/09/2019, 18:56
Replies: 555
Views: 92,906
Posted By [GM]Rorre
I did not get anything.

I did not get anything.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/09/2019, 16:44
Replies: 555
Views: 92,906
Posted By [GM]Rorre
I got the answer on the discord but no help, you...

I got the answer on the discord but no help, you told me to explain it with superrewards, they also don't give an answer ...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/08/2019, 15:57
Replies: 555
Views: 92,906
Posted By [GM]Rorre
Hi, I bought silks but I didn't get them on...

Hi, I bought silks but I didn't get them on account.
Nick: Rorre
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/25/2017, 20:06
Replies: 530
Views: 48,378
Posted By [GM]Rorre
und? why close?

und? why close?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/25/2017, 15:46
Replies: 1,628
Views: 109,496
Posted By [GM]Rorre
LooooL TOMMOROW OPEN -.-? i wait and wait and i...

LooooL TOMMOROW OPEN -.-? i wait and wait and i see that. fck -.-
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/25/2017, 15:35
Replies: 1,628
Views: 109,496
Posted By [GM]Rorre
when we have link to download?

when we have link to download?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 82

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.