Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PanosK13
Forum: Lineage 2 05/27/2009, 15:11
Replies: 0
Views: 785
Posted By PanosK13
Critical Error every 15 min

I get DC every 15 min when I play l2gold. The critical error is like this:

History: WM_DESTROY <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <-WWindow::StaticProc<- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <-...
Forum: Lineage 2 05/26/2009, 18:21
Replies: 66
Views: 61,684
Posted By PanosK13
Hello. I have, like Naza15, a problem with my PC...

Hello. I have, like Naza15, a problem with my PC freezing when I play l2gold for more than 15 mins. Here's the error I get when I exit the game, after opening task manager of course since it is...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.