Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pvproom2008
Forum: Grand Chase 10/14/2014, 08:07
Replies: 4
Views: 855
Posted By pvproom2008
Sir.. I'm from PH.. And I can't access that...

Sir.. I'm from PH.. And I can't access that site.. What should I do?
Forum: Grand Chase 10/14/2014, 06:31
Replies: 4
Views: 855
Posted By pvproom2008
N> NAGC Registration Link

Please post a working NAGC Registration Link or can I have alternative instructions on how I can register on NAGC.. Thank you.. :D

PS: I'm from PH.. I'm craving for playing NAGC.. What should I...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 10/14/2014, 06:25
Replies: 3
Views: 3,445
Posted By pvproom2008
Sir.. Broken Link.. Please post working link.....

Sir.. Broken Link.. Please post working link.. Thank you.. :D
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 08/22/2012, 10:35
Replies: 16
Views: 16,485
Posted By pvproom2008
>Also to me.. I think it's a broken link.. :(

>Also to me.. I think it's a broken link.. :(
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/13/2012, 15:01
Replies: 55
Views: 23,031
Posted By pvproom2008
>*raise hands* Me too please.. :P

>*raise hands* Me too please.. :P
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2011, 16:55
Replies: 575
Views: 38,602
Posted By pvproom2008
..same problem here sir branj.. ..T_T

..same problem here sir branj..

..T_T
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2011, 16:05
Replies: 93
Views: 6,837
Posted By pvproom2008
..w8in 4 it.. ..DANGO.. DANGO.. DANGO.....

..w8in 4 it..

..DANGO.. DANGO.. DANGO.. lol..
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2011, 15:56
Replies: 575
Views: 38,602
Posted By pvproom2008
^ ..working in all OS..

^

..working in all OS..
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2011, 15:44
Replies: 575
Views: 38,602
Posted By pvproom2008
^ ...1 word message will be considered as...

^

...1 word message will be considered as SPAM..

...plz don't do that again..

\m/
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2011, 15:19
Replies: 575
Views: 38,602
Posted By pvproom2008
..I got it.. TS+ 1

..I got it.. TS+ 1
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2011, 17:26
Replies: 265
Views: 17,680
Posted By pvproom2008
not working on me also.. good for others.. ...

not working on me also..

good for others..

Happy Playing Everyone..
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2011, 19:33
Replies: 768
Views: 114,370
Posted By pvproom2008
does it work for XP?

does it work for XP?
Forum: Grand Chase 12/25/2010, 06:22
Replies: 215
Views: 26,504
Posted By pvproom2008
post SS.. 4 proving.. also virus scans.. for...

post SS.. 4 proving..
also virus scans..
for now this thread must be seen by mods and guardians for verification..
maybe u will be given a time for posting more info bout your post..

*sigh*
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/23/2010, 15:50
Replies: 14
Views: 1,550
Posted By pvproom2008
..panu un kua ikka.. nde kxe aq mkalbas nan...

..panu un kua ikka.. nde kxe aq mkalbas nan bhay.. mdami kxen gngwa d2.. taz i was xpectin n mkkpglog in aq ds day.. taz aun.. nglo2op an patcher
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/23/2010, 15:44
Replies: 6
Views: 826
Posted By pvproom2008
sir.. i have a problem bout patching my Grand...

sir.. i have a problem bout patching my Grand Chase Patcher.. there is no link of str_ph.stg from sir hepae.. plz help.. or post it here..
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/23/2010, 10:54
Replies: 6
Views: 826
Posted By pvproom2008
[REQUEST]str_ph.stg PLZ POST

post nman po kau ng link pra sa str_ph.stg..

salamat po!
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/23/2010, 10:42
Replies: 14
Views: 1,550
Posted By pvproom2008
mgpost nman kau ng str_ph.stg.. ang hrap ee.. wla...

mgpost nman kau ng str_ph.stg.. ang hrap ee.. wla mn lang ngbbgay ng link.. d nman ngppost ang LU.. xD
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/22/2010, 21:27
Replies: 71
Views: 11,183
Posted By pvproom2008
...thats a fail post.. ...just wait for sir...

...thats a fail post..
...just wait for sir noein, craymel or celtics hack..
...no more post plz..


REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/18/2010, 08:55
Replies: 343
Views: 44,978
Posted By pvproom2008
...yay! i'm xcited 4 dat.. tnx sir noein.. super...

...yay! i'm xcited 4 dat.. tnx sir noein.. super like!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/10/2010, 11:17
Replies: 37
Views: 8,439
Posted By pvproom2008
not working! REQUESTING FOR THREAD...

not working!



REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2010, 14:31
Replies: 77
Views: 12,740
Posted By pvproom2008
not working!

not working!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2010, 07:26
Replies: 1,325
Views: 100,161
Posted By pvproom2008
sir nath ang hrap nun 3rd. giv clu nman po ...

sir nath ang hrap nun 3rd.
giv clu nman po
kht ung title lan nun 3rd
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.