Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: spr33
Forum: Mabinogi 08/12/2009, 10:32
Replies: 40
Views: 8,770
Posted By spr33
The EagleNT "bypass" has been performed by the...

The EagleNT "bypass" has been performed by the base IJL patch since at least R42, I believe. Not to mention Fantasia.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/06/2009, 09:18
Replies: 61
Views: 13,948
Posted By spr33
AutoIt borrows heavily from VB syntax, so you...

AutoIt borrows heavily from VB syntax, so you should be right at home.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/06/2009, 00:42
Replies: 61
Views: 13,948
Posted By spr33
Well, the story is more complicated, because...

Well, the story is more complicated, because AutoHotkey is based off of an officially released version of the source, from a time when AutoIt was in development hiatus. I use both for different...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/06/2009, 00:10
Replies: 61
Views: 13,948
Posted By spr33
AutoIt and AutoHotkey are roughly equivalent in...

AutoIt and AutoHotkey are roughly equivalent in power, though significantly different in semantics. (They are both based on the same source code, explaining the similarities)
Forum: Mabinogi 07/28/2009, 16:08
Replies: 40
Views: 8,770
Posted By spr33
I downloaded the frontend just for the hell of...

I downloaded the frontend just for the hell of it. It's exactly what we all expected: another pointless repackaging of the mods we all have already.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/26/2009, 23:21
Replies: 64
Views: 22,008
Posted By spr33
If I knew I might.

If I knew I might.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/15/2009, 02:50
Replies: 64
Views: 22,008
Posted By spr33
Approved by the author. ^^

Approved by the author. ^^
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.