Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: minimaxi95
Forum: WarRock 04/18/2013, 22:09
Replies: 6
Views: 592
Posted By minimaxi95
That's why they seemed so strange xD I...

That's why they seemed so strange xD

I didn't found it , just took it on forum.

Ill try to find them by myself , ill have to install VirtualBox because i cant use Kernel Detective on Win7.
Forum: WarRock 04/18/2013, 19:05
Replies: 6
Views: 592
Posted By minimaxi95
Warrock's still crashing. :/

Warrock's still crashing. :/
Forum: WarRock 04/18/2013, 03:30
Replies: 6
Views: 592
Posted By minimaxi95
I've tryed to do it with the NoRecoil hack , with...

I've tryed to do it with the NoRecoil hack , with addys that i've found on E-Pvper.

And.. it looks like this :#define ADR_PLAYERPOINTER 0x00A5348C
#define OFS_NORECOIL1 0x000
#define...
Forum: WarRock 04/16/2013, 21:47
Replies: 6
Views: 592
Posted By minimaxi95
[Help] Create Warrock Hack

Hello,
I don't know if it's the right section , haven't seen a dicuss section but there is my question.

I've started few month ago to learn C++ , for school and also , because i love programming....
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/13/2012, 00:32
Replies: 215
Views: 55,778
Posted By minimaxi95
Crash when i open it.

Crash when i open it.
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/23/2011, 16:00
Replies: 14
Views: 4,174
Posted By minimaxi95
Nah, it still doesn't work =[

Nah, it still doesn't work =[
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/21/2011, 22:23
Replies: 14
Views: 4,174
Posted By minimaxi95
I'll try it and i'll tell you if it solve my...

I'll try it and i'll tell you if it solve my problem. :)

It work longer then 2 min But I have error due to my Grey wolf .. >.<

Error - Chardata - 34A6
Error - htd - 34A6
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/20/2011, 22:10
Replies: 14
Views: 4,174
Posted By minimaxi95
@Habibrahal It's already on 127.0.0.1 ...

@Habibrahal It's already on 127.0.0.1

@Nezekan Yes , I lunch Hs After, I lunch the Official sro luncher , and after i open the client by the edxloader.

I got no error message or anything , I...
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/19/2011, 00:55
Replies: 14
Views: 4,174
Posted By minimaxi95
Exclamation IBot -> Disconnected After 2 Min

There is the problem : I use iBot , i launch it correctly , there is no error.

After 2 min of botting , I get disconnected , no error on Ibot.

I dont understand why , my friend is using it et...
Forum: WarRock Trading 08/10/2011, 16:45
Replies: 0
Views: 175
Posted By minimaxi95
Xm8 For Cx4 Storm

I trade my Xm8 promocode for a Cx4 Storm promocode.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2011, 21:09
Replies: 53
Views: 3,343
Posted By minimaxi95
Dont work for me. Win Xp 32Bit

Dont work for me. Win Xp 32Bit
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2011, 18:37
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,633
Posted By minimaxi95
I have a problem , when i put force in skills...

I have a problem , when i put force in skills (fire,lithning or ice) he is just selecting the monster but don't attack .

Any know how to fix this ?
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/16/2010, 18:31
Replies: 44
Views: 3,501
Posted By minimaxi95
What have to enter for get l85a1 and where ?

What have to enter for get l85a1 and where ?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.