Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: seekdeath2976
Forum: AutoIt 02/03/2010, 19:28
Replies: 2
Views: 878
Posted By seekdeath2976
Does this autoit program contain trojan/keylogger/virus?

Topic

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thank you very much in advance for taking your time to analyze the above program for me.
Forum: General Coding 01/29/2010, 23:40
Replies: 1
Views: 580
Posted By seekdeath2976
Is the Bot on this site Safe to Use?

iLink.ro ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I used totalvirus.com to scan it, some of the scanners said the programs contain trojan and backdoor. However, the other scanners say it is fine.

Is...
Forum: General Coding 01/26/2010, 23:34
Replies: 2
Views: 651
Posted By seekdeath2976
Can I get another confirmation on this? The game...

Can I get another confirmation on this? The game creator told people in the forums that the file has key logger.
Forum: General Coding 01/16/2010, 07:01
Replies: 2
Views: 651
Posted By seekdeath2976
Does this AutoIt program contain Trojan?

I got this bot and would like to see if it is malware/virus/trojan.

The bot maker told me some sensitive anti virus program would see it as back door software.

I have tried to upload it into...
Forum: Flyff 07/07/2009, 11:03
Replies: 1
Views: 1,171
Posted By seekdeath2976
Does Automaton work for current Flyff?

Topic. If not, is there any bot programs out there that works for the current flyff official server. I am willing to donate to the group that make the program.
Forum: Flyff 06/16/2009, 21:36
Replies: 4
Views: 745
Posted By seekdeath2976
Need Lvling Bot. English Please.

I really respect the other language, but too bad I dont understand.

I would really like to know if automaton is the flyff bot. How do I use it? Do i need a nprotect bypass? Where Can i Download...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.