Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Esmirelda
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/05/2009, 04:10
Replies: 43
Views: 2,893
Posted By Esmirelda
I used to be dead set against botting but after 4...

I used to be dead set against botting but after 4 years I got tired of seeing people that started at the same time I did leaving me in the dust. I personally think that botting has really hurt the...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2009, 07:25
Replies: 676
Views: 74,382
Posted By Esmirelda
One more thing that I do and my scripts don't...

One more thing that I do and my scripts don't work without doing it... Before you press stop click the "Get Current Coordinates" button then stop and save. If I don't do that my char just goes and...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2009, 22:27
Replies: 676
Views: 74,382
Posted By Esmirelda
Thanks for your response but if you read what I...

Thanks for your response but if you read what I wrote you would have seen that I had 4 running with no problem and it suddenly stopped working. I have separate folders for all. But since you were the...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2009, 17:38
Replies: 676
Views: 74,382
Posted By Esmirelda
I have a problem that just started late last...

I have a problem that just started late last night. First client runs perfectly but when I try to start a second client it goes to a c10 error and I get the autofixing message, but it never fixes it....
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2009, 21:19
Replies: 676
Views: 74,382
Posted By Esmirelda
Everything works great for me have 4 chars online...

Everything works great for me have 4 chars online now. The only problem I have is if I use hardmod commands. The only one I ever use is autoblock. If I use it the bot immediately goes into...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/26/2009, 21:20
Replies: 2
Views: 782
Posted By Esmirelda
The same has happened to me before. I just set...

The same has happened to me before. I just set all supply settings to 0 and saved then started the bot. After it visited the npc's without buying anything I stopped the bot and reset all supply...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/26/2009, 20:53
Replies: 6
Views: 3,028
Posted By Esmirelda
I know it isnt the same thing but, is it just me...

I know it isnt the same thing but, is it just me or does testerone not work to multi with sroking anymore?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/14/2009, 20:10
Replies: 463
Views: 54,215
Posted By Esmirelda
I downloaded the cracked sbot and it worked for 1...

I downloaded the cracked sbot and it worked for 1 trip out just fine. now it wont login no matter what I use for a id and pw
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.