Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blissy
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 03/21/2020, 19:11
Replies: 11
Views: 1,082
Posted By blissy
Bought 5 stacks. Great seller!

Bought 5 stacks. Great seller!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 08/01/2014, 09:07
Replies: 109
Views: 10,046
Posted By blissy
Thanks for the nice trade, helpful and patient....

Thanks for the nice trade, helpful and patient. Bought twilight.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/04/2014, 15:53
Replies: 151
Views: 13,852
Posted By blissy
Nice and fast trade, trustworthy! Will buy again

Nice and fast trade, trustworthy! Will buy again
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/11/2014, 17:56
Replies: 109
Views: 10,046
Posted By blissy
Bought legendary, nice and fast trade, tyvm!

Bought legendary, nice and fast trade, tyvm!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 03/29/2014, 20:36
Replies: 851
Views: 82,507
Posted By blissy
Bought 600 gold, nice and fast trade, will be...

Bought 600 gold, nice and fast trade, will be buying again for sure!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 03/16/2014, 14:47
Replies: 237
Views: 17,327
Posted By blissy
Bought 500 gold, received quickly, professional...

Bought 500 gold, received quickly, professional trader. Recommended to everyone!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 02/08/2014, 21:30
Replies: 851
Views: 82,507
Posted By blissy
Bought 500 gold, very fast transaction and good...

Bought 500 gold, very fast transaction and good rates, recommended!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 02/07/2014, 18:15
Replies: 851
Views: 82,507
Posted By blissy
I'd like to buy 500g, talking to you on skype.

I'd like to buy 500g, talking to you on skype.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/25/2013, 12:46
Replies: 24
Views: 1,274
Posted By blissy
I'd like to buy 500 gold. Added you on skype.

I'd like to buy 500 gold. Added you on skype.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/25/2013, 12:42
Replies: 48
Views: 4,797
Posted By blissy
I can only pay with paypal. It's verified and...

I can only pay with paypal. It's verified and everything so I don't see why you wouldn't sell me that amount?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/25/2013, 09:45
Replies: 48
Views: 4,797
Posted By blissy
I'd like to buy 500 gold if possible.

I'd like to buy 500 gold if possible.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/31/2012, 17:20
Replies: 74
Views: 9,739
Posted By blissy
Bought ectos. Everything went smooth. Very fast...

Bought ectos. Everything went smooth. Very fast trade, good value, nice guy. Recommended to everyone!
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/31/2012, 14:25
Replies: 104
Views: 22,100
Posted By blissy
Would like to buy 4 stacks of ecto MSN:...

Would like to buy 4 stacks of ecto
MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.