Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Matrix2407
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/16/2010, 15:30
Replies: 2
Views: 2,006
Posted By Matrix2407
Sorry but if you had not noticed me not working...

Sorry but if you had not noticed me not working hamachi page.
Localhost page me works flawlessly !!!


----
TRANSLATE
Google Translate ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/16/2010, 13:57
Replies: 2
Views: 2,006
Posted By Matrix2407
Help me with xampp and hamachi ;-(

YouTube - Help with xampp and hamachi ;-(


I can not connect to my hamachi site with xampp.
But I do I connect to the site with Localhost :-(

Help me please to my work hamachi page
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/16/2010, 12:24
Replies: 0
Views: 660
Posted By Matrix2407
Help me with xampp and hamachi ;-(

YouTube - Help with xampp and hamachi ;-(

I can not connect to my hamachi site with xampp.
But I do I connect to the site with Localhost :-(

Help me please to my work hamachi page


...
Forum: Metin2 10/16/2010, 11:54
Replies: 1
Views: 672
Posted By Matrix2407
Help me with xampp and hamachi ;-(

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/10/2010, 10:29
Replies: 1
Views: 287
Posted By Matrix2407
What is the problem?

Look a video

YouTube - What is the problem?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/09/2010, 19:00
Replies: 3
Views: 342
Posted By Matrix2407
:-(

My port :80 not running.

Please advise me how can I create a site through with dynds.org
When I install Wamp and I set up port 81 on it and I go to my page so dynds to me again displays a page...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/09/2010, 18:55
Replies: 3
Views: 342
Posted By Matrix2407
HELP!! :-(

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/24/2010, 12:15
Replies: 2
Views: 629
Posted By Matrix2407
Please send me link =(( Im a idiot

Please send me link =((
Im a idiot
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/24/2010, 12:11
Replies: 2
Views: 629
Posted By Matrix2407
Game.tar.gz ?

Kann mir wer vllt den Link von game.tar.gz schicken?


For Vps ...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/24/2010, 00:56
Replies: 3
Views: 332
Posted By Matrix2407
Metin2 server instructions on freebsd linux please

Metin2 server instructions on freebsd linux please
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/23/2010, 23:27
Replies: 3
Views: 332
Posted By Matrix2407
Vps, ? Please help me

Is it possible to run the server on (Debian und Gentoo und Slackware) VPS?
Ist es möglich, den Server auf (Debian und Gentoo und Slackware) VPS laufen?

If so please email me instructions
Wenn...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/06/2010, 03:07
Replies: 1
Views: 624
Posted By Matrix2407
Channel2, =(

Könnten Sie mir einige Ratschläge, wie man CH2 ich auf meinem privaten Server?
Und eine weitere Infos, wie finde ich ip und so weiter ... *Ch2 Channel




...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.