Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Darkpito
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/06/2009, 17:39
Replies: 20
Views: 1,282
Posted By Darkpito
warlocks are best class in silkroad of course XD....

warlocks are best class in silkroad of course XD. If I had money I'd buy it to you.
Forum: Combat Arms 12/06/2009, 17:38
Replies: 40
Views: 3,253
Posted By Darkpito
lol they detect it and ban :S I want to cheat T.T

lol they detect it and ban :S I want to cheat T.T
Forum: Metin2 12/06/2009, 17:37
Replies: 18
Views: 1,091
Posted By Darkpito
won't work on latest releases, I think

won't work on latest releases, I think
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/04/2009, 22:15
Replies: 22
Views: 5,029
Posted By Darkpito
worked 4 me! :OOO

worked 4 me! :OOO
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/06/2009, 14:31
Replies: 336
Views: 125,325
Posted By Darkpito
Deaths0ft forum is not working. Put some download...

Deaths0ft forum is not working. Put some download mirrors please.
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/06/2009, 14:26
Replies: 224
Views: 182,827
Posted By Darkpito
Also remember to use PermEdit to allow WPE to...

Also remember to use PermEdit to allow WPE to find the Wow.exe process. And you need to give both WPE and Permedit, Administrator Privileges, in case you're running it on Windows Vista.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.