Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Boyom
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/02/2012, 18:36
Replies: 509
Views: 108,339
Posted By Boyom
Anyone know when the website will be back up? I...

Anyone know when the website will be back up? I would like to play but cant if I cant register an account D:
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 11/29/2011, 21:36
Replies: 10
Views: 1,020
Posted By Boyom
I kind of choose Ondine over Redemption too lol....

I kind of choose Ondine over Redemption too lol. Reason being that with Redemption you cant create more then 2 account with the same IP(causing me and my Brother not being to play together). And plus...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 08/03/2011, 21:54
Replies: 189
Views: 19,933
Posted By Boyom
The sever wont be on for a while. They are trying...

The sever wont be on for a while. They are trying to fix the crash issue right now, so it wont be up till it's fix.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.