Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: omarinos
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/16/2010, 11:55
Replies: 3
Views: 496
Posted By omarinos
i Checked , i See Nothing Wrong It Only...

i Checked , i See Nothing Wrong
It Only Crashes When Someone Attacks a Blader
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/15/2010, 16:17
Replies: 3
Views: 496
Posted By omarinos
I Need Help On SSE!!

I Downloaded The Emu. And Its Working Now
But I Still Get Some Errors
1- When i Use /warp (anywhere Except Jangan) , my Client Crash
2-When Im Pvping , I Keep Getting Runtime Error
3- Knock Back...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/15/2010, 13:36
Replies: 225
Views: 38,035
Posted By omarinos
I Downloaded The Emu. And Its Working Now But I...

I Downloaded The Emu. And Its Working Now
But I Still Get Some Errors
1- When i Use /warp (anywhere Except Jangan) , my Client Crash
2-When Im Pvping , I Keep Getting Runtime Error
3- Knock Back...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.