Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zeffy
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/17/2011, 02:51
Replies: 821
Views: 124,768
Posted By Zeffy
Long time lurker here, but I had to speak up on...

Long time lurker here, but I had to speak up on this as it is still working.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2010, 19:58
Replies: 20
Views: 3,314
Posted By Zeffy
Extract the 7z file with 7zip...

Extract the 7z file with 7zip ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or WinRAR
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2010, 04:48
Replies: 20
Views: 3,314
Posted By Zeffy
No, it's made in Delphi

No, it's made in Delphi
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2010, 03:47
Replies: 20
Views: 3,314
Posted By Zeffy
I didn't make this, and I don't have the source...

I didn't make this, and I don't have the source code, but I'm pretty sure it's just a front end for KomExtract and Kompress. I'm pretty sure Axen originally came from Cheats Brasil.

@jaja251: I'm...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2010, 20:34
Replies: 20
Views: 3,314
Posted By Zeffy
Uh, sorry I just assumed everyone here knew how...

Uh, sorry I just assumed everyone here knew how to use it. Axen is basically a program that you use to unpack/pack GrandChase's .KOM files, so you can edit the scripts and other things.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2010, 19:52
Replies: 20
Views: 3,314
Posted By Zeffy
[Release] Axen Translated to English!

So, basically I was bored and needed something to do, and thought I'd do something productive. It works exactly the same as the original, just use Axen_e.exe instead of Axen.exe.
...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2010, 18:57
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,143
Posted By Zeffy
v0.5 works just fine for me as of 9:57 AM PST...

v0.5 works just fine for me as of 9:57 AM PST 3/31/2010 :)
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.