Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Breezer
Forum: Browsergames Trading 12/02/2011, 16:22
Replies: 7
Views: 480
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: Browsergames Trading 12/02/2011, 16:07
Replies: 0
Views: 394
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/30/2011, 20:27
Replies: 7
Views: 480
Posted By Breezer
You can add me at skype and then we can talk more...

You can add me at skype and then we can talk more about the account? :)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/30/2011, 20:27
Replies: 0
Views: 394
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/30/2011, 20:26
Replies: 7
Views: 480
Posted By Breezer
Please in english ;) But yes, I still have...

Please in english ;)

But yes, I still have the account :)
(If that was your question:D)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/29/2011, 20:00
Replies: 1
Views: 536
Posted By Breezer
Hi :) I have a Global Europa 1 acc for sale :) ...

Hi :)
I have a Global Europa 1 acc for sale :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You can add me at skype :)
Skypename: breezerepvp
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/29/2011, 19:44
Replies: 7
Views: 480
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/29/2011, 19:44
Replies: 0
Views: 394
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/28/2011, 19:35
Replies: 6
Views: 1,157
Posted By Breezer
Quote from the payment when I buy "As soon as...

Quote from the payment when I buy
"As soon as we've received payment, your account will be credited with your order. Please note that this process could take a few days to complete."
And dude...
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/28/2011, 18:31
Replies: 6
Views: 1,157
Posted By Breezer
Haha you said, I have scammed you! :D But when...

Haha you said, I have scammed you! :D
But when I said that I have bought all the things you said, you changed email and name!
You are the scammer here!
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/28/2011, 18:04
Replies: 6
Views: 1,157
Posted By Breezer
Big bug, UG please contact me! :)

Hi, I have a pretty big bug! :)
UG please contact me fast! :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/28/2011, 15:56
Replies: 9
Views: 1,003
Posted By Breezer
WOW! That's crazy! Ibot add this function!! ;D

WOW! That's crazy!
Ibot add this function!! ;D
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/27/2011, 18:32
Replies: 12
Views: 1,081
Posted By Breezer
Boxybot

Boxybot can be a good and safe bot :)

BoxyBot HomeSite ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

All you have to do is to modify the timings if you wants it to collect much faster than en does, but if you don't...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/27/2011, 12:33
Replies: 0
Views: 394
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/27/2011, 11:40
Replies: 7
Views: 480
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/26/2011, 22:12
Replies: 9
Views: 1,003
Posted By Breezer
Yeh I hope that too... You can earn ALOT ep and...

Yeh I hope that too...
You can earn ALOT ep and uri and all that stuff in very short time with the pet kamikaze!
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/26/2011, 19:44
Replies: 9
Views: 1,003
Posted By Breezer
Kbot/Ibot can take cubi?

Hi, does anybody know if Kbot/Ibot will be able to kill cubicons with kamikaze in the future?
And how long is there going before this functions gets added?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/26/2011, 17:16
Replies: 7
Views: 480
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/25/2011, 22:05
Replies: 0
Views: 394
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/25/2011, 15:14
Replies: 7
Views: 480
Posted By Breezer
Hmmm.. Okay fine :) Add me at skype :)

Hmmm..
Okay fine :)
Add me at skype :)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/24/2011, 18:05
Replies: 0
Views: 394
Posted By Breezer
Arrow Selling Global EU 6 Account - 31 Pilot Points! Very Good!

I'm selling my "used-to-be-main-account"!
Check the screenshots bellow to see how good the account is..
2.400.000 Laser ammo!
120.000 Rockets!
All 6 rings!
31 Pilot Points!
400 Repair Credits...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/24/2011, 17:48
Replies: 7
Views: 480
Posted By Breezer
Arrow Selling Global EU 1 Account - 31 PP

Selling EU 1 Account!
Info About the account:
Level 18 (880.000.000 EP)
31 Pilot Points!
Ammo: 165.000 X2, 70.000 X3, 63.000 X4, 133.000 SAB.
Full Elite
1 LF4
Sentinel
All lvl 20 in Skylab...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/11/2011, 18:25
Replies: 3
Views: 438
Posted By Breezer
Push

Push
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/10/2011, 18:30
Replies: 15
Views: 1,237
Posted By Breezer
HAHA! am I a liar? Let us see some proves please!...

HAHA! am I a liar? Let us see some proves please! :rtfm:
You got banned for steal accounts and then you try to sell them to me!



That doesn't mean that I'm lieing? :facepalm:
Get a life!...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/09/2011, 21:39
Replies: 4
Views: 523
Posted By Breezer
Guys fuck off when you dont know him. Dont call...

Guys fuck off when you dont know him. Dont call him a scammer before he actually scammed you. Thats just like im calling u gay by looking at ou without know if you really are or not? So just stfu....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.