Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vesperia5446
Forum: Grand Chase 09/19/2009, 03:53
Replies: 8
Views: 1,080
Posted By vesperia5446
What uploading sites did ya use? Try Send...

What uploading sites did ya use?

Try Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), it might work...
Forum: Grand Chase 09/18/2009, 01:24
Replies: 8
Views: 1,080
Posted By vesperia5446
Please do! Gladly appreciated. ^^ Btw, I...

Please do! Gladly appreciated. ^^

Btw, I only have KGC and BR Clients...
Forum: Grand Chase 09/16/2009, 14:36
Replies: 8
Views: 1,080
Posted By vesperia5446
I need NAGC's Latest Sound Folder if possible, ...

I need NAGC's Latest Sound Folder if possible,

I needed the 4th job english voices to extract some voices thar.

And make them ringtones/message alerts... Lol


But I still need ALL of them...
Forum: Grand Chase 09/15/2009, 11:26
Replies: 8
Views: 1,080
Posted By vesperia5446
[REQUEST] NAGC Voice Files (Latest)

So much for my first post. >_>

Sorry, but could anyone here have the latest Sound Files for NAGC?

I'm experimenting on recording and creating custom voiceovers...

And I can't track which is...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.