Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 6VulcaN9
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/26/2015, 02:32
Replies: 16
Views: 1,833
Posted By 6VulcaN9
EUW Account Silver I S4 Silver 101 Champions,...

EUW Account Silver I
S4 Silver
101 Champions, 86 Skin (Legendary and Ultimate included), 7rune pages.
Here's the Skins list:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


Never had chat restriction or...
Forum: S4 League 01/08/2014, 22:32
Replies: 3
Views: 1,376
Posted By 6VulcaN9
it did not work but thank you

it did not work but thank you
Forum: S4 League 01/08/2014, 22:00
Replies: 3
Views: 1,376
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Reload Cancel macro , Perixx mx-1000

Hi guys, as title says i'm looking for a rc macro for perixx mx-1000 mouse. I tried almost every macro i've seen on the internet but they didn't work. I hope someone has this mouse and can help me,...
Forum: S4 League 12/20/2013, 01:36
Replies: 8
Views: 1,671
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Key 30?

Key 30?
Forum: S4 League 12/19/2013, 22:07
Replies: 8
Views: 1,671
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Thanks again but nothing T_T But I've noticed...

Thanks again but nothing T_T But I've noticed that if i press space during that macro sometimes it result :/ but i don't know where add spacebar
Forum: S4 League 12/19/2013, 20:03
Replies: 8
Views: 1,671
Posted By 6VulcaN9
It doesn't work :/

It doesn't work :/
Forum: S4 League 12/19/2013, 10:30
Replies: 8
Views: 1,671
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Rc Macro

Hello everyone, I've recently bought a gaming mouse from Anker, the one with 8000 dpi and I was searching for working delays of RC with this mouse :/ does anyone can help me?

The Mouse is this...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2013, 14:34
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,570
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Doesn't open :/ any help?

Doesn't open :/ any help?
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 07/11/2012, 17:43
Replies: 4
Views: 920
Posted By 6VulcaN9
How Much?

How Much?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2012, 14:56
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
why when I change the normal revo with puppy revo...

why when I change the normal revo with puppy revo and set color to 1, puppy revo is invisible?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2012, 19:47
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Thanks a lot TMIB, we owe you so much <3

Thanks a lot TMIB, we owe you so much <3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2012, 19:42
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
OMG wait xD

OMG wait xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/07/2012, 16:19
Replies: 61
Views: 6,358
Posted By 6VulcaN9
1. This is not the right place. 2. Aurora it's...

1. This is not the right place.
2. Aurora it's a TMIB release, so Krasti is not the only one that worked on it
3. STOP ASK IF THEY'LL UPDATE IT.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/07/2012, 15:54
Replies: 61
Views: 6,358
Posted By 6VulcaN9
I'll test it Edit: Where's Download link?

I'll test it

Edit: Where's Download link?
Forum: S4 League 04/05/2012, 14:42
Replies: 2,894
Views: 233,161
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Anyone know if Krasti is goin' to update aurora?

Anyone know if Krasti is goin' to update aurora?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/04/2012, 20:20
Replies: 35
Views: 4,411
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Is possible use this for change clothes and...

Is possible use this for change clothes and weapons IDs?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2012, 21:52
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Thank you very much Light ^_^

Thank you very much Light ^_^
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2012, 21:44
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Thank you very much :)

Thank you very much :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2012, 21:36
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
TESTED: Doesn't works fine, changed counter sword...

TESTED: Doesn't works fine, changed counter sword to guillottine and I got Katana also new clothes don't work.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2012, 21:25
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Password? D:

Password? D:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2012, 15:48
Replies: 304
Views: 57,311
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Can't do anything before reinstall? D: Edit:...

Can't do anything before reinstall? D:

Edit: Reinstalled S4 League, thanks anyway Ennui. :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2012, 15:19
Replies: 304
Views: 57,311
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Anyone can help me? I get always dynamic string...

Anyone can help me? I get always dynamic string table error after using it :S
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/24/2012, 02:37
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Same here

Same here
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/24/2012, 00:45
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,610
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Same here, don't work :( Edit: Works :)

Same here, don't work :(

Edit: Works :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/11/2012, 20:39
Replies: 192
Views: 27,433
Posted By 6VulcaN9
Edit: Works

Edit: Works
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.