Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Claes
Forum: Private Server 09/23/2011, 15:12
Replies: 27
Views: 3,883
Posted By Claes
Did you check when your account expires? It's on...

Did you check when your account expires? It's on the website once you login. You can play for the first 3 days.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 09/21/2011, 12:54
Replies: 48
Views: 20,919
Posted By Claes
Personally, I think it's awesome that they can...

Personally, I think it's awesome that they can promise "no bugs, no lag", even though the server nor client is finished.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 09/20/2011, 18:43
Replies: 87
Views: 11,801
Posted By Claes
Are you kidding me? At x1 rates, you reach...

Are you kidding me?

At x1 rates, you reach level 5 just by completing the tutorial.

Also, you won't have to grind till you reach at least level 20+, and still, the grind is minimal. It's only...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 09/17/2011, 17:09
Replies: 87
Views: 11,801
Posted By Claes
The game works best with regular-ish exp rates....

The game works best with regular-ish exp rates. If you raise it too much, you skip large areas of the game.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/18/2011, 15:50
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
I took it down again, if it's the temporary...

I took it down again, if it's the temporary server you're talking about.. No one joined :)
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/18/2011, 03:25
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
Download XXXXX and log in with any account. ...

Download XXXXX and log in with any account.

The server is set to auto-create accounts, no password required.. So choose a unique account name. Remember, it's just temporary :)

EDIT: Server isnt...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/17/2011, 22:03
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
I set up a temporary server with x3 rates, if...

I set up a temporary server with x3 rates, if anyone wants to play :)
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/16/2011, 22:04
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
It's not dead.. It'll probably be up tomorrow, I...

It's not dead.. It'll probably be up tomorrow, I hope.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/16/2011, 20:52
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
Doumbledor has posted 25 times on this message...

Doumbledor has posted 25 times on this message board. Here is a compilation of some of his "greatest hits".
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/16/2011, 17:08
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
Yep, thats what it looks like when the server is...

Yep, thats what it looks like when the server is down.. It's been 3 days already, hopefully it starts again soon.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/16/2011, 06:31
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
Yep, you do have time.. Anyway, the client...

Yep, you do have time..

Anyway, the client works flawlessly. I downloaded it on a friends comp a few hours before the server went offline. If you keep getting corrupted files, keep trying or get a...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/15/2011, 21:16
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
I enjoy Raiderz, but I've been looking forward to...

I enjoy Raiderz, but I've been looking forward to Blade & Soul since I saw it for the first time.

I'll be there when it works a little bit better, untill then I'll play Raiderz. It's really...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/15/2011, 21:01
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
Yep, it is. But the server has been down these...

Yep, it is. But the server has been down these past two days, so there's not much to do but wait.

But at least the client works fine.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/15/2011, 20:56
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
The server is set to auto-create accounts. You...

The server is set to auto-create accounts. You just have to remember whatever you enter with the first time.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/15/2011, 20:47
Replies: 510
Views: 79,026
Posted By Claes
Savado, download the client here: ...

Savado, download the client here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Doumbledor:
I just read that it's only possible to jump, fly, and enjoy the...
Forum: Diablo 3 01/10/2010, 18:15
Replies: 8
Views: 2,028
Posted By Claes
You'd have to find a way to enter the future,...

You'd have to find a way to enter the future, through the internet, for that to happen.
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 01/06/2010, 05:28
Replies: 3
Views: 519
Posted By Claes
I think he laughed at the douchiness of your...

I think he laughed at the douchiness of your original post.
Or is it a pre-paid HoN account? That might make a little more sense.
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 01/03/2010, 13:47
Replies: 11
Views: 4,452
Posted By Claes
I just bought an account from him, and I'm...

I just bought an account from him, and I'm downloading now. It seems to work just perfect! I'll report more once I get ingame :) He even helped me press the right buttons on the website, as I know...
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 01/03/2010, 10:17
Replies: 16
Views: 6,206
Posted By Claes
Pm me, I'd love a C9 account.

Pm me, I'd love a C9 account.
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 01/03/2010, 10:17
Replies: 9
Views: 2,235
Posted By Claes
I will gladly pay for a HoN account for you, if...

I will gladly pay for a HoN account for you, if you can get me a C9 account.
Forum: Aion 05/28/2009, 23:07
Replies: 233
Views: 66,092
Posted By Claes
And annoy millions of others :P

And annoy millions of others :P
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.