Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elf_Fury
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/11/2009, 21:24
Replies: 35
Views: 6,581
Posted By Elf_Fury
hmm... after the change in the log in system, I...

hmm... after the change in the log in system, I need a tool that presses "Connect" for me. I have discovered 1 bug that is very annoying: If I put something to HOLD enter, if I log, I don't see my...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.