Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: erasowyeras
Forum: 9Dragons 01/19/2011, 11:45
Replies: 18
Views: 1,794
Posted By erasowyeras
Thanks... I'll tell if that works. EDIT:...

Thanks... I'll tell if that works.

EDIT: Btw. I've telephoned my Internet Service Provider, and they said there's no chance in changing ip... There's point in license, and I must agree to it :/
...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/18/2011, 20:36
Replies: 18
Views: 1,794
Posted By erasowyeras
Still doesn't work, arghh... With that shield I...

Still doesn't work, arghh... With that shield I can't even log in..
Forum: 9Dragons 01/17/2011, 23:23
Replies: 18
Views: 1,794
Posted By erasowyeras
My ip doesn't change, it's unchengable, still......

My ip doesn't change, it's unchengable, still... don't know how to call it. And I've tried replugging in... Omg, please, someone :< I really would like to play on that awesome server :<
Forum: 9Dragons 01/17/2011, 18:56
Replies: 18
Views: 1,794
Posted By erasowyeras
Internet, you say... Eh :/ As I said, I've played...

Internet, you say... Eh :/ As I said, I've played many games in many versions, never got dced there... but if you say so... I'd really like to play there, since G1 has fucked up rates... I really...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/16/2011, 16:38
Replies: 18
Views: 1,794
Posted By erasowyeras
Thanks :D I've uninstalled anti-vir,...

Thanks :D

I've uninstalled anti-vir, firewall is turned off... Only reformating left. Dunno, I think I'll try it. Thanks.

EDIT: Goddammit! Still getting error... WTF!?
Forum: 9Dragons 01/16/2011, 09:46
Replies: 18
Views: 1,794
Posted By erasowyeras
My connection is good... surely. I've been...

My connection is good... surely. I've been playing lots of MMOs with different versions, for example SRO KR/VN, never got dced/lagged. Also here, on 9D Thai I don't get even 1-2 sec delay, I think...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/16/2011, 03:27
Replies: 18
Views: 1,794
Posted By erasowyeras
I have XP, admin acc., no "Run as admin" option. ...

I have XP, admin acc., no "Run as admin" option.
Error says: "Error Code: _183. Disconnecting".
Tried in all compatibillities.
Forum: 9Dragons 01/16/2011, 02:44
Replies: 18
Views: 1,794
Posted By erasowyeras
9D Thai prob

Hey guys... I have little prob with Thai D9... I start game, enter world and... after 5-6 mins I get Error Code 183 and then dc. I've tried:

Reinstalling x4
Uninstalling G1 9dragons
Reseting...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.