Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pinger
Forum: Rappelz 04/12/2009, 07:28
Replies: 165
Views: 21,806
Posted By pinger
I would like to test it if possible US server...

I would like to test it if possible US server [Only registered and activated users can see links] ty 135 SB
Forum: Rappelz 04/12/2009, 06:33
Replies: 45
Views: 8,783
Posted By pinger
I would like a copy if possible as well. tyvm and...

I would like a copy if possible as well. tyvm and great work! [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rappelz 04/12/2009, 06:24
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,714
Posted By pinger
WTF is WRONG with you people? im a NOOB BUT I CAN...

WTF is WRONG with you people? im a NOOB BUT I CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fck all these reply's about how the BOT is NOT WORKING.... CANT YOU READ? my 1st post and its not difficult to GO BACK AND READ...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.