Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: fangedup
Forum: Mabinogi 04/13/2014, 00:04
Replies: 383
Views: 184,093
Posted By fangedup
S>1.6k total giant on Ruairi server. NX only for...

S>1.6k total giant on Ruairi server. NX only for payment. PM if interested.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Mabinogi 10/13/2013, 03:38
Replies: 383
Views: 184,093
Posted By fangedup
Selling a 1.1k giant on Mabinogi. I quit playing...

Selling a 1.1k giant on Mabinogi. I quit playing it for a different character. I haven't ranked much but it's pretty strong to start out with. I'm looking for 50k nx but I'm willing to haggle or...
Forum: Mabinogi 09/26/2012, 07:02
Replies: 383
Views: 184,093
Posted By fangedup
http://puu.sh/18JeO Selling an elf in Ruari :D...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Selling an elf in Ruari :D Has a 1k human on there with bad skills. The wingbow ego is pretty crappy, and it has rF flame burst that was deranked from r5.
I play another nexon...
Forum: Mabinogi 03/17/2012, 10:47
Replies: 383
Views: 184,093
Posted By fangedup
Selling Ruairi Account. It has a total 1k human...

Selling Ruairi Account.
It has a total 1k human with bleh stats that can be messed around with.
Main account is a 1.1k elf that's mainly an archer.
at level 1 it has 260 base dex in ranger...
Forum: MapleStory 04/24/2010, 18:20
Replies: 3
Views: 722
Posted By fangedup
o-o

.. I don't lie, I dunno if his service is good or not but I wouldn't reccomend it till he gets someone to vouch for him. And you "sayed dont trues" o.o That sentence made no sense
Forum: MapleStory 04/24/2010, 05:23
Replies: 3
Views: 722
Posted By fangedup
Note:Warning :D

I got my account back by resetting my email through a backup, but my account was basicly hacked o -o
It was either Parker1225 from his power leveling.. :/ If it wasn't him it was an email tracker....
Forum: MapleStory 04/22/2010, 05:23
Replies: 1
Views: 647
Posted By fangedup
[HELP] Are messages trackable?

I was using my 2nd maple account with parker1225's power lvl offer, and now apparantly neither of us can get on the account because the password has changed o.o And this is weird, all accounts have...
Forum: MapleStory Trading 04/19/2010, 03:15
Replies: 38
Views: 6,635
Posted By fangedup
Someone was on my account earlier but it wasn't...

Someone was on my account earlier but it wasn't my brawler, D:
Forum: Mabinogi 04/12/2009, 00:08
Replies: 5
Views: 5,692
Posted By fangedup
lol my friend got banned

lol my friend got banned
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.