Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kurtiii
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/21/2025, 15:49
Replies: 202
Views: 16,361
Posted By kurtiii
The system is nice, but I have a little advice....

The system is nice, but I have a little advice. Wouldn't it be nice if we could earn a certain amount of silk while doing our job?For example, if the highest profit return was in the caravan, then...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/12/2023, 01:49
Replies: 1
Views: 1,599
Posted By kurtiii
Lightbulb SRO Unlimited (new server idea)

Good evening fellow SRO players,

I'd like to share some of my shower thoughts on a pSRO server.

The SRO Cocktail

We have been playing the game with the traditional system for a long time,...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/11/2023, 12:22
Replies: 8
Views: 1,527
Posted By kurtiii
I chose the 100 cap because, after 100, the game...

I chose the 100 cap because, after 100, the game lost its originality. Qin-Shi quests are connected with 1-20 lvl Jangan quests. Places, stories and mobs fit into the story very well. You can feel...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/21/2023, 10:47
Replies: 129
Views: 20,153
Posted By kurtiii
I'will try every options offered in this server....

I'will try every options offered in this server. Sounds fun I hope more people play, so we do not feel lonely playing :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/17/2017, 22:54
Replies: 102
Views: 11,210
Posted By kurtiii
eğer server patlamazsa 3 4 gün sonra geleceğim...

eğer server patlamazsa 3 4 gün sonra geleceğim yarın yokum ben de :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/17/2017, 18:25
Replies: 102
Views: 11,210
Posted By kurtiii
FreeBird olur muhtemelen :)

FreeBird olur muhtemelen :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/17/2017, 17:16
Replies: 102
Views: 11,210
Posted By kurtiii
dostum ben de varım

dostum ben de varım
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/01/2017, 12:24
Replies: 311
Views: 68,734
Posted By kurtiii
heeey guys !! how can i write the captcha code...

heeey guys !! how can i write the captcha code ??? please help me
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/28/2013, 19:05
Replies: 2
Views: 615
Posted By kurtiii
which server

i need 80 cap server..
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/19/2013, 13:04
Replies: 3
Views: 1,194
Posted By kurtiii
BACK TO KSRO

but I can not use the old memberships..why ?? Do you have to now playing? :confused::confused:
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/10/2011, 13:23
Replies: 35
Views: 7,819
Posted By kurtiii
does auto select working ??

does auto select working ??
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.