Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Alber08
Forum: CO2 Programming 05/05/2014, 07:24
Replies: 30
Views: 10,579
Posted By Alber08
might work in the trinity private server?

might work in the trinity private server?
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 04/03/2014, 00:16
Replies: 10
Views: 9,429
Posted By Alber08
Does not work with the trinity server :(

Does not work with the trinity server :(
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 03/28/2014, 17:56
Replies: 10
Views: 9,429
Posted By Alber08
I'm not very expert, but this dll is paradise...

I'm not very expert, but this dll is paradise proxy?
I can use Visual Studio 2008?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 10/18/2011, 17:52
Replies: 76
Views: 32,839
Posted By Alber08
Add AutoClick and PixelBot

Add AutoClick and PixelBot
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2011, 19:14
Replies: 245
Views: 39,688
Posted By Alber08
which is the key

which is the key
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/20/2011, 01:18
Replies: 108
Views: 42,697
Posted By Alber08
add skill Twofoldblade

add skill Twofoldblade
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/17/2011, 22:32
Replies: 108
Views: 42,697
Posted By Alber08
add skills Dragon Tail and Twofoldblade

add skills Dragon Tail and Twofoldblade
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 06/15/2011, 01:18
Replies: 75
Views: 15,560
Posted By Alber08
you should make a compilation of cooperative for...

you should make a compilation of cooperative for 5095 servers
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/11/2011, 18:34
Replies: 13
Views: 1,386
Posted By Alber08
I need a code packet to send a player to jail

I need a code packet to send a player to jail
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/03/2011, 21:36
Replies: 113
Views: 19,130
Posted By Alber08
the utility does nothing than I thought. I...

the utility does nothing than I thought.

I want to access and edit the accounts as the official website.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/03/2011, 20:16
Replies: 113
Views: 19,130
Posted By Alber08
adds these options and donate to your project. ...

adds these options and donate to your project.

add the option to switch accounts data
add it the option to enter accounts
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/25/2011, 02:28
Replies: 23
Views: 1,854
Posted By Alber08
thank god you're back

thank god you're back
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/14/2011, 23:28
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,713
Posted By Alber08
the new version is very slow I recommend you...

the new version is very slow

I recommend you go up fast and slow version
Forum: Conquer Online 2 10/02/2010, 16:34
Replies: 1
Views: 464
Posted By Alber08
I Need Multiclient To DemonCO

I Need Multiclient To DemonCO With features:

Features:
-Enable PM commands
-No Please Login Later
-No Antivirus
-No Popups
-With Time And Date
-Chat Tips Removed
-Enabled Wall Jump (ALSO in...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/30/2010, 21:40
Replies: 5
Views: 1,066
Posted By Alber08
I served in DemonCo???

I served in DemonCo???
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/07/2010, 03:28
Replies: 1,049
Views: 132,823
Posted By Alber08
i have Net Framewor 3.5 SP1 and Framewor Framewor...

i have Net Framewor 3.5 SP1 and Framewor Framewor 4 and yet I still displays the error.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/06/2010, 03:27
Replies: 1,049
Views: 132,823
Posted By Alber08
He shows me this error I want a logical...

He shows me this error I want a logical explanation of how to solve

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/17/2010, 19:03
Replies: 519
Views: 85,275
Posted By Alber08
I will continue to publish my data although I...

I will continue to publish my data although I have no hope, but let's see you do.

CPU: Intel Core2Duo 2.5 GHz
Ram: 1.5 GB DDR2
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Age: 19
Main language: Spanish
Do...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/15/2010, 02:27
Replies: 519
Views: 85,275
Posted By Alber08
We saw two users removed from group and publish...

We saw two users removed from group and publish my data again

CPU: Intel Core2Duo 2.5 GHz
Ram: 1.5 GB DDR2
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Age: 19
Main language: Spanish
Do you have MSN?: Yes...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/11/2010, 02:56
Replies: 519
Views: 85,275
Posted By Alber08
ok thanks I hope to get lucky and join this group

ok thanks I hope to get lucky and join this group
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/11/2010, 00:55
Replies: 519
Views: 85,275
Posted By Alber08
I would like to be part of those who are for...

I would like to be part of those who are for error correction, but I have many ideas for this bot that can be very useful.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/10/2010, 16:37
Replies: 519
Views: 85,275
Posted By Alber08
I liked the video, but only showed the Speedhack...

I liked the video, but only showed the Speedhack Hunting and horses, I expected to see at least half of the capabilities of this bot in this video but even this I still like proof.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/09/2010, 07:01
Replies: 519
Views: 85,275
Posted By Alber08
CPU: Intel Core2Duo 2.5 GHz Ram: 1.5 GB DDR2 ...

CPU: Intel Core2Duo 2.5 GHz
Ram: 1.5 GB DDR2
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Age: 19
Main language: Spanish
Do you have MSN?: Yes ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
How many hours do you spend in avrage...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/08/2010, 19:39
Replies: 37
Views: 8,684
Posted By Alber08
someone may get the SV 5.22

someone may get the SV 5.22
Forum: Conquer Online 2 04/25/2010, 15:15
Replies: 128
Views: 22,537
Posted By Alber08
the date of the beta version

the date of the beta version
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.