Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: VicToMeyeZR
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/07/2009, 05:26
Replies: 10
Views: 876
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
[email protected]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/07/2009, 01:25
Replies: 10
Views: 876
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
Did that...... I said I followed ALL...

Did that......

I said I followed ALL directions listed here on the forums. 8 hours of searching threads, I am pretty sure I came across that suggestions.. (wouldn't you think?)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/07/2009, 01:23
Replies: 10
Views: 876
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
Whats that supposed to mean. I never said no one...

Whats that supposed to mean. I never said no one couldn't run one on a PC, I just mentioned what I was using...

Do you know what your talking about?

And what does Jesus have to do with running...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/06/2009, 17:25
Replies: 10
Views: 876
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
Yes, I have followed ALL directions, everything...

Yes, I have followed ALL directions, everything is installed, and running. Everything here talks about for running one on your home machine that you can play on. Since I have dedicated IP address...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/06/2009, 09:59
Replies: 9
Views: 667
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
[email protected]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/06/2009, 09:53
Replies: 9
Views: 667
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
I mean the server will not connect to the SQL.. ...

I mean the server will not connect to the SQL.. I am wondering what the OP did to get his working.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/06/2009, 09:48
Replies: 10
Views: 876
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
I guess I should mention running Win S 2003 4 GB...

I guess I should mention running Win S 2003 4 GB RAM, and Dual Core CPU.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/06/2009, 09:10
Replies: 10
Views: 876
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
Little help with dedi setup

Wondering if I can get a little help with dedi server setup... Currently everything is set, but the server can not connect with the SQL. I get this error: "Microsoft for OLE DB Provider for SQL...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/06/2009, 08:19
Replies: 9
Views: 667
Posted By VicToMeyeZR
How did you get your dedicated to work? I can...

How did you get your dedicated to work? I can not get the server files to connect to the SQL on my dedicated
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.