Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: selamaster
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/28/2014, 12:53
Replies: 94
Views: 8,146
Posted By selamaster
was ist jetzt los mit dem server? wenn er bald on...

was ist jetzt los mit dem server? wenn er bald on geht bin ich dabei
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/28/2014, 08:34
Replies: 132
Views: 8,186
Posted By selamaster
everybody join

everybody join
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/28/2014, 08:29
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
is the second server now opened?

is the second server now opened?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/27/2014, 18:36
Replies: 132
Views: 8,186
Posted By selamaster
what are your ingame names? we can start in a pt,...

what are your ingame names? we can start in a pt, pm Jimmy
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/27/2014, 18:26
Replies: 132
Views: 8,186
Posted By selamaster
what about answering to SM_1 here instead of...

what about answering to SM_1 here instead of welcome us?
I want to hear what you have to say
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/16/2014, 02:38
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
why are you guys attacking each other with ddos? ...

why are you guys attacking each other with ddos?

can't you just lead your server and let everyone have fun there?

I can't find words to what you guys are doing there....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/06/2014, 20:04
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
suddenly I can't open the sro client, is the...

suddenly I can't open the sro client, is the server down? got DC with all Chars and now I can't open anyone
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/04/2014, 15:29
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
Yes please! That would be great

Yes please! That would be great
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/03/2014, 22:44
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
thera.se -> "buy premium" -> pay with PSC or...

thera.se -> "buy premium" -> pay with PSC or PayPal
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/03/2014, 21:26
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
You have Solo 13X and in a Party 10X -> Solo is...

You have Solo 13X and in a Party 10X -> Solo is faster when you have a bad party, with a good party you still get more exp because of pt mobs
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/03/2014, 21:05
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
Is this the answer why I can't log in with edx...

Is this the answer why I can't log in with edx loader to use the Auto-Fuser?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/01/2014, 17:52
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
I LOVE this idea :)

I LOVE this idea :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/01/2014, 17:14
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
THIS is the answer

THIS is the answer
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/01/2014, 17:11
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
Dont be such idiots... this problem with the...

Dont be such idiots... this problem with the connection has already been solved a few comments before!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/01/2014, 12:51
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
Thank you very much! worked! But I really...

Thank you very much! worked!

But I really don't know why it has worked after I have opened the sro_client first.. btw, the launcher DID'NT make an update
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/01/2014, 12:41
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
no start button when I open the launcher, mBot...

no start button when I open the launcher, mBot disconnects too before the login sceen appears. Whats up?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/01/2014, 01:35
Replies: 707
Views: 36,382
Posted By selamaster
Join Thera online, best server ^_^

Join Thera online, best server ^_^
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 23:38
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
fck :)

fck :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 23:28
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
It doesn't matter if it lasts 10 mins or 23 days,...

It doesn't matter if it lasts 10 mins or 23 days, when you teleport, you have to reactivate the skill
& no, it is not appearing
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 23:11
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
you won't find the skill in mBot because the...

you won't find the skill in mBot because the skill is not edited in mBot files
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 22:04
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
the CH attack power has not been changed

the CH attack power has not been changed
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 21:07
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
everyone has an opinion about sth, even if they...

everyone has an opinion about sth, even if they abstain from this
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 21:01
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
sorry for your first point, I told you that i...

sorry for your first point, I told you that i start to get your point.

to the thing with maths:

1. In a situation like this, everyone has 2 options -> yes or no
2. Either can someone agree...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 20:45
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
yes that was my fault, I should not talk that way...

yes that was my fault, I should not talk that way in this forum :) excuse me
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 20:41
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,081
Posted By selamaster
I just like the GM, he is sympathetic to me ...

I just like the GM, he is sympathetic to me



of course it made a sense, thats how you can calculate the chance that something happens
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.