Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xalpx373
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/05/2014, 22:07
Replies: 266
Views: 59,734
Posted By xalpx373
It might be very good if you could add the...

It might be very good if you could add the opening dates of these servers.
Thanks for making such useful topic. :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/04/2014, 11:12
Replies: 194
Views: 10,278
Posted By xalpx373
A new update on the site, they say they have...

A new update on the site, they say they have protection now.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/03/2014, 19:23
Replies: 194
Views: 10,278
Posted By xalpx373
At least give us some information about what is...

At least give us some information about what is going on.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/03/2014, 18:53
Replies: 194
Views: 10,278
Posted By xalpx373
On but still C9

On but still C9
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/03/2014, 18:45
Replies: 194
Views: 10,278
Posted By xalpx373
World record :p

World record :p
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/03/2014, 18:39
Replies: 194
Views: 10,278
Posted By xalpx373
I got DC. Then when I tried to log in, I got...

I got DC. Then when I tried to log in, I got another DC after imagecode.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/03/2014, 15:40
Replies: 194
Views: 10,278
Posted By xalpx373
I am in, I hope it will be a good experience....

I am in, I hope it will be a good experience. Good luck :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/31/2013, 03:00
Replies: 304
Views: 15,419
Posted By xalpx373
I hope you add download links soon. With a...

I hope you add download links soon. With a friend, I will try.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/28/2013, 00:06
Replies: 173
Views: 10,918
Posted By xalpx373
I will give a try, but exp rate seems too low for...

I will give a try, but exp rate seems too low for 120 cap. Hope it worths to download. :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/27/2013, 02:32
Replies: 4
Views: 687
Posted By xalpx373
Can't connect to website and since when is server...

Can't connect to website and since when is server online?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/22/2013, 01:58
Replies: 418
Views: 192,609
Posted By xalpx373
Search it on google. Then download and copy to...

Search it on google. Then download and copy to Windows32 folder.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/08/2013, 00:04
Replies: 684
Views: 36,242
Posted By xalpx373
Is it possible to make unique rank with a little...

Is it possible to make unique rank with a little prizes per week? So there will be some challenge between ppl for norman uniques too.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/27/2013, 15:34
Replies: 684
Views: 36,242
Posted By xalpx373
What happened?

What happened?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/26/2013, 21:50
Replies: 24
Views: 2,540
Posted By xalpx373
Theres no server on server list ? Hasnt open yet?

Theres no server on server list ? Hasnt open yet?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/26/2013, 19:01
Replies: 24
Views: 2,540
Posted By xalpx373
I will give a try.

I will give a try.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/17/2013, 00:51
Replies: 1,261
Views: 67,947
Posted By xalpx373
Good job. Do you sell items or just silk?

Good job. Do you sell items or just silk?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/06/2013, 12:33
Replies: 324
Views: 15,199
Posted By xalpx373
Oh sorry, its okay but too laggy.

Oh sorry, its okay but too laggy.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/06/2013, 12:31
Replies: 324
Views: 15,199
Posted By xalpx373
Register page doesn't work. Ok....

Register page doesn't work.



Ok. Waiting.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/22/2012, 13:29
Replies: 103
Views: 6,546
Posted By xalpx373
Nice server but it would better if there are more...

Nice server but it would better if there are more mob slots. :(
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/13/2012, 23:08
Replies: 0
Views: 578
Posted By xalpx373
Direct IP C9 Token Timed Out

I forwarded

15779
25880
15881
15882
15883
15884
15885
15778 ports.
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/08/2012, 12:13
Replies: 0
Views: 513
Posted By xalpx373
How can make direct connect and auto update ?

I've 8gb ram pc and i have server. But ppl can connect with hamachi. How can i make this direct connect like as vps? I forwarded all ports (i think). Im write ip 192.168... to ini files cert ok,...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/27/2012, 18:13
Replies: 2
Views: 606
Posted By xalpx373
Thanks for help , Im turned off it but still same...

Thanks for help , Im turned off it but still same error.

up...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/27/2012, 17:34
Replies: 2
Views: 606
Posted By xalpx373
Ecsro "Requesting User Information"

My priveleged ip is true, and im using 192.168.. ip

Agentserver says : warnning Token Timeout! [token id: 1, jid: 435, elapsed: 12278 ms (created: 2602673, cur: 2614951)] 2012-03-27 18:19:08 848
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/26/2012, 19:02
Replies: 270
Views: 58,550
Posted By xalpx373
Request user information... How can i fix it...

Request user information...

How can i fix it ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/25/2012, 10:57
Replies: 0
Views: 905
Posted By xalpx373
Machine Manager Closing (ecsro files)

Machine manager and other exe's except division manager and global manager are closing accidently, I am working it with windows2000 and it s in dep list. Need help:confused:

stil..

up....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.