Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 98
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jonathan124
Forum: Metin2 Trading 01/27/2024, 00:35
Replies: 0
Views: 98
Posted By jonathan124
⭐ ORIGINS2 EVO YANG 80KKK = 10€ ⭐ SHORT TIME AVAILABLE

Hello guys,

I am quitting Origins2 Evo. I was playing there since server start!
So now I want to get rid of my money. Therefore I sell all my available amount of Yang for fair price.

100KKK =...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 01/24/2024, 01:30
Replies: 53
Views: 15,995
Posted By jonathan124
Best seller!

Best seller!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 01/24/2024, 01:30
Replies: 286
Views: 87,918
Posted By jonathan124
Good guy!

Good guy!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 01/14/2024, 13:48
Replies: 0
[Selling] ORIGINS2 EVO YANG
Views: 175
Posted By jonathan124
ORIGINS2 EVO YANG

Hello guys,
:pepeclown:
selling yang on Origins2 Evolution. I am leaving this server, so I want to get rid of my yang. <3

10€ = 52,5KKK:handsdown:
100 € = 550KKK

My Stock is around 3500KKK ~...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/06/2023, 13:40
Replies: 169
Views: 44,138
Posted By jonathan124
hypeeee

hypeeee
Forum: Nostale Trading 10/24/2023, 22:51
Replies: 63
Views: 18,382
Posted By jonathan124
Sucessfully traded with any complication....

Sucessfully traded with any complication. Recommended ++++ <3
Forum: Nostale Trading 10/23/2023, 19:38
Replies: 0
Views: 161
Posted By jonathan124
⭐ INT JOTUNHEIM GOLD 1KK= 0,55€ ⭐

⭐ INT JOTUNHEIM GOLD 1KK= 0,50€ ⭐

Hello,

I sell my Gold on INT-Jotunheim because I am leaving the Server.

Available Stock: 2B UPDATET 24.10.2023 14:00~:pimp:
NEW PRICE 1KK = 0,50 € <3
...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/19/2023, 10:21
Replies: 0
[Selling] EMERALD AURORA WON
Views: 123
Posted By jonathan124
EMERALD AURORA WON

Hello, :bandit:

i am offering my stock from my Account on Emerald Aurora.
I quit the server so I am selling all my won i have there.
At the moment my stock is: 100 Won

Price is 1 WON = 3,4...
Forum: Nostale Trading 03/08/2023, 20:42
Replies: 0
[Selling] NosVoid GoldStore
Views: 340
Posted By jonathan124
NosVoid GoldStore

Hello,

since I don't play this server anymore, I am going to sell my whole gold there.

I can offer you 1B = 0,60€. If you want to take big amounts we can talk about other prices.
...
Forum: Nostale Trading 01/20/2023, 22:38
Replies: 1
Views: 572
Posted By jonathan124
Recommend, traded more then 5 times with him....

Recommend, traded more then 5 times with him. Trusted and fast!
Forum: Nostale Trading 01/16/2023, 23:28
Replies: 6
Views: 846
Posted By jonathan124
Was gekauft und alles super gewesen. :)...

Was gekauft und alles super gewesen. :) Recommended
Forum: Nostale Trading 01/15/2023, 21:58
Replies: 3
Views: 388
Posted By jonathan124
WTB Stuff/Gold on Nosvoid

hey, looking for stuff or gold on Nosvoid. Can pay with Paypal, Direct Bank Transfer.

add me on discord :) jonathan124#2993:mofo:
Forum: Joining e*pvp 01/11/2023, 12:49
Replies: 27
Views: 2,877
Posted By jonathan124
Hört sich gut an. Kenne ihn noch nicht ganz so...

Hört sich gut an. Kenne ihn noch nicht ganz so lange aber bisher hat er mich gut überzeugt von dem was er macht :)
Forum: Nostale Trading 12/28/2022, 13:17
Replies: 3
Views: 372
Posted By jonathan124
Swordsman C20+ on EU-Dragonveil

Hello,

i am serching a C-Lv. 20+ Swordsman Account on EU - Dragonveil to sell.
Write me on Discord :)

jonathan124#2993:):mofo:
Forum: Nostale Trading 11/17/2022, 19:53
Replies: 0
Views: 212
Posted By jonathan124
Buff Chars on EU-Dragonveil

Hello,

currently looking for one GF Account with Buffchars on EU-Dragonveil. Add me on Discord: jonathan124#2993

Greetings <3 :mofo::bandit:
Forum: Nostale Trading 11/11/2022, 01:12
Replies: 0
Views: 249
Posted By jonathan124
C60+ Archer>Mage>Swordsman on EU-Dragonveil

Hello,

currently looking for a c60+ Archer, Mage or Swordsman.
You can offer me with full stuff or without.

I can speak english or german. Feel free to add me in Discord :)

Pusher /...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/13/2022, 17:35
Replies: 42
Views: 9,485
Posted By jonathan124
Fast and good buyer :)

Fast and good buyer :)
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/13/2022, 13:59
Replies: 254
Views: 70,352
Posted By jonathan124
+111

+111
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/10/2022, 11:50
Replies: 1
Views: 167
Posted By jonathan124
⭐ ZETA YANG 10KKK = 10€ ⭐ SHORT TIME AVAILABLE

Hello selling all my yang on Zeta for 10kkk = 10€ till the stock is gone... :mofo:

Add me on Discord jonathan124#2993
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/09/2022, 11:12
Replies: 0
Views: 181
Posted By jonathan124
⭐ ZETA YANG 9KKK = 10€ ⭐ SHORT TIME AVAILABLE

Hello,

⭐ i only offer my STOCK of 700KKK + for this amount of €.⭐

⭐ I want to trade with Paypal F&F or direct bank transfer ⭐

Feel free to write me here or in discord for more information
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/08/2022, 20:25
Replies: 0
Views: 125
Posted By jonathan124
@@@ ZETA 10€ = 7KKK @@@

Hello,


i quit playing the Server Zeta and I am selling all my Yang there.

I want to sell 8,5KKK for 10€ each. UPDATED

I accept Paypal F&F or direct bank transfer :)

Feel free to write...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 06/11/2022, 15:54
Replies: 666
Views: 93,628
Posted By jonathan124
Die Spielerzahlen sind zurzeit bei um die 700 das...

Die Spielerzahlen sind zurzeit bei um die 700 das ist richtig. Trotzdem ist der Server so krass gut. Es wird an "quality of life" probleme gearbeitet. Der Server hat ein extremes Suchtpotenzial und...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 06/10/2022, 15:24
Replies: 666
Views: 93,628
Posted By jonathan124
Server jetzt seit start am zocken. Schon lange...

Server jetzt seit start am zocken. Schon lange nicht mehr so ein spaß am Server gehabt. Kann es nur jeden empfehlen den Server zu zocken
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 06/04/2022, 17:04
Replies: 666
Views: 93,628
Posted By jonathan124
Baba Server alle rein da

Baba Server alle rein da
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/08/2022, 01:08
Replies: 487
Views: 267,617
Posted By jonathan124
<3 worked well

<3 worked well
Showing results 1 to 25 of 98

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.