Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gremium
Forum: Rappelz 07/10/2009, 04:42
Replies: 275
Views: 42,627
Posted By gremium
Don't know if someone has the same problem, but I...

Don't know if someone has the same problem, but I am playing rappelz with a Laptop, screensize 1280x800, so the setpos sets the game window with one half outside the screen.

My question, simply...
Forum: Rappelz 07/03/2009, 08:49
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
If I understand you right, then you have to start...

If I understand you right, then you have to start rappelz :D

And rappelz has to be your active window, dont do anything else in this time, because pinnacle acts global, so it presses tab even if...
Forum: Rappelz 07/02/2009, 01:44
Replies: 4
Views: 665
Posted By gremium
shall I translate @ Dragon? ;)

shall I translate @ Dragon? ;)
Forum: Rappelz 07/01/2009, 02:06
Replies: 4
Views: 586
Posted By gremium
First of all the documentation gives you this: ...

First of all the documentation gives you this:



So I'm a bit confused, how to repeat your macro

basic:

Output = Input
e.g.:
Forum: Rappelz 07/01/2009, 01:34
Replies: 4
Views: 586
Posted By gremium
First of all, thanks for finding this program ...

First of all, thanks for finding this program

And it looks very interesting, read the doc already, and i will give it a try today
Forum: Rappelz 06/29/2009, 18:32
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
@Night Dragon Did not thought about it, nice...

@Night Dragon
Did not thought about it, nice one ;)

@groovie:
Laksy is the best choice, my bot did it like this:

1-20 Trainee Island
20-32 Don't know how you call it, but those Laipkas or...
Forum: Rappelz 06/29/2009, 09:37
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
No solution yet, but if you read carefully, ...

No solution yet, but if you read carefully,

insteadof a loop you might repeat your code manually if it is only 3 times...
Forum: Rappelz 06/25/2009, 18:25
Replies: 60
Views: 8,647
Posted By gremium
Looks to me like a virus, Trojan Agent.bcn...

Looks to me like a virus,
Trojan Agent.bcn found by antivir ...
Forum: Rappelz 06/22/2009, 21:09
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
yeah, i am far away from optimum performance, ...

yeah, i am far away from optimum performance,

my bot uses three profiles,

Spot,
Spot & Cam
Complete ( + movement)

but none of them works good enough,
Forum: Rappelz 06/22/2009, 18:33
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
In my case it is like this, I only use this bot...

In my case it is like this, I only use this bot to have no disadvantages against those people with too much free time ;)

That means, I use this bot to find valuable items, and make some more...
Forum: Rappelz 06/19/2009, 17:26
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
Hm sounds interesting, I'll try key 1, but should...

Hm sounds interesting, I'll try key 1, but should work fine, my keybord is a laptop keyboard, so it is PS2
[EDIT] Worked
Forum: Rappelz 06/19/2009, 16:58
Replies: 281
Views: 30,165
Posted By gremium
I gave up reading this thread at page 3 i...

I gave up reading this thread at page 3 i think...
but whats the point here?
In my opinion this thread is a useless spamming thread.

If there were any existing bot, at least someone like Night...
Forum: Rappelz 06/19/2009, 16:42
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
Hm is Number 1 not used by rappelz?

Hm is Number 1 not used by rappelz?
Forum: Rappelz 06/19/2009, 02:09
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
@abelknightroad:

@abelknightroad:
Forum: Rappelz 06/18/2009, 20:08
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
got your winprofile, and i will check this today ...

got your winprofile, and i will check this today
[EDIT]

The Pictures down there show you the differences between your and my config,
and i have to say, with those changes your bot works, like...
Forum: Rappelz 06/18/2009, 15:35
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
I improved my bot by using no movement, because...

I improved my bot by using no movement, because you move without it a lot ^^

for camera turn use this:
mouse goto [center of your rappelz-screen]
right mouse click down
mouse goto [x: +200 y:...
Forum: Rappelz 06/17/2009, 20:40
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
Holding down a Button is an easier way, because...

Holding down a Button is an easier way, because you exit the script when releasing the button,
while in my script I need to stop the profile.

Next thing here, I tried the script with hot-swap...
Forum: Rappelz 06/17/2009, 19:56
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
Holding down means in this case that he repeats...

Holding down means in this case that he repeats the script inf times, so its the same as an inf loop.

same as pressing a key, it will repeat this letter or the command behind it, until you...
Forum: Rappelz 06/16/2009, 22:38
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
@pravesh12: I don't know if TAB is a good use...

@pravesh12:
I don't know if TAB is a good use for binding your script, because TAB is used ingame already.
Try another Button like INSERT.
Second, did you press on play in the Game Profiler? It...
Forum: Rappelz 06/16/2009, 00:17
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
Actually, You only need to press Insert once to...

Actually, You only need to press Insert once to start the script with infinity-loop
But you have to make sure to have at least one break in it, to have enough time to stop your script again :)
...
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2009, 18:27
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
Thanks, Night, I postet into the official...

Thanks, Night,
I postet into the official Pinnacle Forum, and they told me that firing a Hotkey, out of a Hotkey wont work, because the program reads the keyboard only.

But it works quite well...
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2009, 01:53
Replies: 214
Views: 35,189
Posted By gremium
Hey, got a problem with the macros, perhaps...

Hey, got a problem with the macros, perhaps someone knows the answer

My little Hotkey works fine, until I call another Hotkey in this Hotkey,see:

Attack
Loop 3x (Attack only)
Camera &...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.