Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bunji
Forum: Helldivers 2 Trading 02/26/2024, 15:01
Replies: 162
Views: 31,350
Posted By bunji
Any plans on restocking the full version?

Any plans on restocking the full version?
Forum: Apex Legends 07/13/2019, 05:39
Replies: 4,183
Views: 1,218,036
Posted By bunji
I can't say he scammed me but for the long...

I can't say he scammed me but for the long verification, I lost my patience after a week with no replies to any form of communication.
Forum: Apex Legends 07/13/2019, 02:01
Replies: 4,183
Views: 1,218,036
Posted By bunji
If you run out of patience can always use the...

If you run out of patience can always use the good old paypal dispute just keep a record of whatever conversation you had with them. I waited a week and gave up on it.
Forum: Apex Legends 07/12/2019, 05:56
Replies: 4,183
Views: 1,218,036
Posted By bunji
That's cool and all but I'd have to go through a...

That's cool and all but I'd have to go through a reseller with the markup since I lack any Cryptocurrency.
Forum: Apex Legends 07/11/2019, 22:00
Replies: 4,183
Views: 1,218,036
Posted By bunji
That's a shame, now I dunno who to try out. Would...

That's a shame, now I dunno who to try out. Would go kradau but he's a bit out of my budget.:facepalm: Thanks for the heads up.
Forum: Apex Legends 07/11/2019, 00:12
Replies: 4,183
Views: 1,218,036
Posted By bunji
Kinda surprised, haven't seen anyone else say...

Kinda surprised, haven't seen anyone else say they got banned using it.
Forum: Apex Legends 07/10/2019, 21:48
Replies: 4,183
Views: 1,218,036
Posted By bunji
Good luck getting into Gator, Been almost a full...

Good luck getting into Gator, Been almost a full week now I've been waiting with no responses to messages.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/23/2012, 06:11
Replies: 1,331
Views: 326,155
Posted By bunji
Halloween update broke teleporting on 10/22

Halloween update broke teleporting on 10/22
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/22/2012, 18:27
Replies: 284
Views: 98,206
Posted By bunji
Dredgehaunt Cliffs RH 6 and 7 are the same

Dredgehaunt Cliffs RH 6 and 7 are the same
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2012, 10:10
Replies: 1,331
Views: 326,155
Posted By bunji
Would a crash log possibly help?

Would a crash log possibly help?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2012, 08:36
Replies: 1,331
Views: 326,155
Posted By bunji
Anyone else having issues teleporting with latest...

Anyone else having issues teleporting with latest elite?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.