Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: slayenskitso
Forum: Dekaron 08/14/2009, 08:42
Replies: 4
Views: 720
Posted By slayenskitso
someone... anyone.... lend some knowledge

I'm having such a very difficult time with trying to get and use hacks. When my launcher i downloaded trys to launch i get (????) marks. do i need to reinstall 2moons?? or is there something else i...
Forum: Dekaron 07/30/2009, 05:54
Replies: 8
Views: 703
Posted By slayenskitso
Ok guys, I'm a noob lol :D Now tell me how this whole winhex works

I don't know how to use this for anything. I have looked at many tutorials, but I'm not sure how to use anything that they are talking about. Like what do I open up and what do I put in it lol... and...
Forum: Dekaron 07/29/2009, 21:27
Replies: 1
Views: 553
Posted By slayenskitso
Why do I get Weird #'s and ??'s when I try launching gg killer with unpacked 4.6.17

The hack launcher I downloaded starts the game, it says acclaim, says GNN or whatever, then right before it starts showing the % loading screen, the game disapeers and get a tiny little scren that...
Forum: Dekaron 07/26/2009, 22:38
Replies: 2
Views: 663
Posted By slayenskitso
How do I Launch my bot? What Am I missing

I have the bot launcher but can't launch my Bot??? I'm new to this, so please help a noob out ;) what am I missing, and what procedures need to be done to make this happen??? Please and Thank you.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.