Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Delgaed
Forum: Aion 03/27/2009, 04:39
Replies: 8
Views: 2,701
Posted By Delgaed
oh wow I didnt change anything, and it the...

oh wow I didnt change anything, and it the chinese symbols are now english letters.... 0.owell sorry dont know what the fix is but it works for me now
Forum: Aion 03/27/2009, 03:41
Replies: 8
Views: 2,701
Posted By Delgaed
I don't think that is the issue, unless everyone...

I don't think that is the issue, unless everyone else has not had this problem. maybe they made a new verifcation code.exe program but the 2cnd step requires you to input what the chinese symbols in...
Forum: Aion 03/26/2009, 22:28
Replies: 96
Views: 13,319
Posted By Delgaed
For the activation code, it first makes you add...

For the activation code, it first makes you add two numbers together, "34+32" and enter it into the white box, then read what I assume is a EULA or something, then its another picture with chinese...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.