Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shinoda22
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/27/2009, 07:08
Replies: 0
Views: 436
Posted By Shinoda22
King Election

Hello! How I elect a player to be king? I'm the admin. Thank you.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/18/2009, 16:53
Replies: 6
Views: 2,560
Posted By Shinoda22
That's the problem! I play on a hamachi server...

That's the problem! I play on a hamachi server and i'm the admim, but i don't know how I change the password to delete a character. Thanks.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/18/2009, 01:50
Replies: 6
Views: 2,560
Posted By Shinoda22
Yeah, sorry for that. How I change the password...

Yeah, sorry for that. How I change the password to delete a character on a private server? Is any by default? Thanks
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/18/2009, 01:03
Replies: 6
Views: 2,560
Posted By Shinoda22
Delete Character Password

Hallo! Ich entschuldige mich für mein schlechtes Deutsch. Ich frage mich, wie es das Kennwort geändert, um ein Zeichen auf einem privaten Server, zu löschen oder wenn es irgendeine by default. Danke
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.