Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rufi92
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/21/2012, 11:03
Replies: 204
Views: 13,208
Posted By rufi92
This is best server ! Cheep silk. I hope, that...

This is best server ! Cheep silk. I hope, that more players will join us !
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/05/2012, 16:41
Replies: 807
Views: 55,310
Posted By rufi92
Where i can download Lotus Client with out parts?...

Where i can download Lotus Client with out parts?
bloody.eu donwload site doesn't work :/
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/07/2009, 17:56
Replies: 0
Views: 267
Posted By rufi92
sjSRO 90 glavier.

HI.
I have to sell char on sjSRO 90lv glavier, Glavie 85+5 nice set, 150kk gold.
I sell it for $ on paypal or gold on swSRO(sunworld SRO).
No noob offer.
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/07/2009, 16:51
Replies: 2
Views: 452
Posted By rufi92
WTS char 90

HI.
I have to sell char on sjSRO 90lv glavier, Glavie 85+5 nice set, 150kk gold.
I sell it for $ on paypal or gold on swSRO(sunworld SRO).
No noob offer.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/27/2009, 13:53
Replies: 2
Views: 527
Posted By rufi92
i have SunSRO in .rar no must instal. I have to...

i have SunSRO in .rar no must instal. I have to unpack only.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/27/2009, 04:11
Replies: 2
Views: 527
Posted By rufi92
Sun Wordl bug. Hellp me.

I download SunSRo packed in *.rar game-it was already installed and packed in *.rar. After wypakowaniu change media.pk2 into English and have done partch. As already i logged to the game after the DC...
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/24/2009, 19:57
Replies: 1
Views: 494
Posted By rufi92
nwe sjsro ip (problem)

Hi. i have preoblem on new sjsro ip.
so 5-15 min after login i got dc. You know what I have to do to not have the DC?

Please hellp me. i can't play;/
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/12/2009, 19:24
Replies: 2
Views: 373
Posted By rufi92
WTT gold

Hi. i have to trade gold (65kk) and item (glavie 56+5, 64+ 2 ded pet and elixir)
on Old sjsro for gold on new sjsro server.

Pm me Cr0sSFire( New sjSRO)-msgbox.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/22/2009, 11:33
Replies: 6
Views: 780
Posted By rufi92
Someone knows how to fix? PS can you...

Someone knows how to fix?


PS can you give me link to mediapacher
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/21/2009, 19:13
Replies: 6
Views: 444
Posted By rufi92
It seems to me that the old account to mySRO not...

It seems to me that the old account to mySRO not work, my przyjamniej does not work; /
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/21/2009, 19:02
Replies: 6
Views: 780
Posted By rufi92
i am sure i use id and pw for mysro server i have...

i am sure i use id and pw for mysro server i have there 5lvl bow i play there 3 mounth ago and now my id and pw is invalid.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/21/2009, 18:55
Replies: 8
Views: 2,906
Posted By rufi92
"New site"? u got link? PS some on have...

"New site"? u got link?


PS some on have e-mail to sjSRO GM?
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/20/2009, 23:17
Replies: 6
Views: 780
Posted By rufi92
i made account 3mounth ago

i made account 3mounth ago
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/20/2009, 22:38
Replies: 6
Views: 780
Posted By rufi92
mysro login problem

I have problem in login to mySRO.
When I entered my id and pw to wyświedla I will get a message that the id and pw are bad.

What i must do? i need any program? When i need program or any files...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/20/2009, 21:59
Replies: 8
Views: 2,906
Posted By rufi92
So i can't change pw?. shit;/

So i can't change pw?. shit;/
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/20/2009, 21:20
Replies: 8
Views: 2,906
Posted By rufi92
Change password on sjsro

Hi.
Where i can change password on sjsro?
pliss give me link
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.