Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Travis0992
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/14/2009, 03:28
Replies: 1
Views: 505
Posted By Travis0992
[HELP] How can I make a 5065 server? Read

I'm pretty new to the 5065 i've been working on 5017 for awhile and I heard TQ binarys are illegal so what do you use for making the private server?

I been looking around maybe there is a guide...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/15/2009, 01:11
Replies: 63
Views: 13,181
Posted By Travis0992
Haha Daniel plays fagscape? Haha what a no life.

Haha Daniel plays fagscape? Haha what a no life.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/14/2009, 08:13
Replies: 6
Views: 904
Posted By Travis0992
Skynight sucks. The main owner is a dick. ...

Skynight sucks.

The main owner is a dick.

Trust me, I'm a retired GM and I got kicked and IP banned for no reason. You can ask the non egys at Skynight.

Reasons WHY you shouldn't play...
Forum: CO2 Programming 06/10/2009, 11:13
Replies: 0
Views: 543
Posted By Travis0992
Unhappy c3.wdf Error reading?

When I try to extract a client I get this error, I have reformatted my hard drive and still the thing gets this read error in WinRAR.

Can you tell me if im making a stupid mistake or how can I fix...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.