Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mtzandersson
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/12/2012, 14:16
Replies: 5
Views: 3,057
Posted By mtzandersson
Im very sorry if i renew an old thread but.. How...

Im very sorry if i renew an old thread but.. How am i suppose to change something in the Item_proto on the clientside when it looks like this:
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/29/2011, 18:36
Replies: 0
Views: 1,338
Posted By mtzandersson
Bonus Value

Hey guys.. I have a question regarding the Metin2 P servers.

I own a P server myselfe and i was woundering, is there any way of changing the Value of all the bonuses? if so, Where? the DB ? FZ?...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/11/2011, 08:15
Replies: 1
Views: 559
Posted By mtzandersson
Sorry for re-opening an very old thread.. But i'd...

Sorry for re-opening an very old thread.. But i'd like to know that too, and i didnt find any other thread so instead of creating a new one i re-opened this one.


Regards, Andersson
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/09/2011, 02:30
Replies: 191
Views: 56,645
Posted By mtzandersson
I have completed everything and im on-line on the...

I have completed everything and im on-line on the server using Hamachi... What are the next steps of making a friend of mine to join the server ?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/07/2011, 04:26
Replies: 191
Views: 56,645
Posted By mtzandersson
I looked thru every side of this and i cannot...

I looked thru every side of this and i cannot find a single thread nor post about "Where to paste the "Mc" files.. Just copy them and paste them into the US Client (wich i use), Cause that doesnt...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.