Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dasish
Forum: Facebook 04/28/2013, 07:29
Replies: 3
Views: 536
Posted By dasish
Need petcity facebook cheats.

My girl friend is playing this game, I want to send her some gift and make a supprise to her. I need a tool or how to use cheat engine on petcity games.
Forum: Aion 03/10/2011, 11:13
Replies: 2
Views: 1,805
Posted By dasish
How to change damage Aion???

I use CE and it not work. Its like show variable, not real damage. I change damg to 9999 and in game it show 9999 but my damage still normal. What I do now? Please help me.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2011, 01:16
Replies: 57
Views: 34,025
Posted By dasish
Yeah, I don't have windows 7. Could you remake it...

Yeah, I don't have windows 7. Could you remake it ?
Thank.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/09/2010, 11:32
Replies: 51
Views: 27,816
Posted By dasish
Could you make combo ( anti air shot) for archer...

Could you make combo ( anti air shot) for archer cause I uasualy press Z. I want wolf rush and anti air shot.
Forum: Dragonica 10/11/2010, 05:21
Replies: 2
Views: 3,560
Posted By dasish
I cant not open program in CMD. Do you have any...

I cant not open program in CMD. Do you have any way to open that.?
Forum: Dragonica 09/28/2010, 08:56
Replies: 2
Views: 3,560
Posted By dasish
How to extract dat file?

I want to use to mod game. I need tools but I don't know it. Please help me.?
I will be gratefull any one help me ?
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/15/2010, 11:00
Replies: 5
Views: 3,215
Posted By dasish
Need hack dragonica 1.7.10

Any one know it.? I was hear that some hack but I don't know have it.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.