Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Alexapy
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/10/2009, 16:36
Replies: 0
Views: 396
Posted By Alexapy
[WTT] on server Troy warlock

Hello,

On server TROY I wanna trade a warlock/cleric full famred +200k sp with 28 days premium, set +3 sos lvl 64+3 warlock rod WTT for glavier char

Only glaiver

For more infos pm me...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/08/2009, 19:14
Replies: 2
Views: 401
Posted By Alexapy
Interested only in gold or other chars, thx :)

Interested only in gold or other chars, thx :)
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/08/2009, 15:17
Replies: 2
Views: 401
Posted By Alexapy
TROY server: WTT/WTS char3 different chars :)

hello everyone,

I'm playing on Troy server and I would like to sell/trade those next 3 chars for gold or trade the for a glaiver pure str char or a warlock char
lvl 82 wizz/cleric and 59% ff...
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/25/2009, 23:56
Replies: 9
Views: 961
Posted By Alexapy
romank1 I awss afk when u pmed me...maybe later ...

romank1 I awss afk when u pmed me...maybe later

News...we'll soon join a great union, the guild is about to be lvl 3

Also we need bards and tankers...
g'luck
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/23/2009, 10:58
Replies: 9
Views: 961
Posted By Alexapy
Great than, welcome :)

Great than, welcome :)
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/22/2009, 16:31
Replies: 9
Views: 961
Posted By Alexapy
ur welcome, btw just prmoted the guild to lvl 2 :)

ur welcome, btw just prmoted the guild to lvl 2 :)
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/22/2009, 15:47
Replies: 9
Views: 961
Posted By Alexapy
[K(korean)SRO]Guild Heavens up for recruiting !!!

Hello everybody,

As promise I established a guild Name is --> Heavens <--
Pople who would like to join pls leave here ur IGN and ur build. I try to creat a great guild to promote it, to achive...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/20/2009, 18:00
Replies: 30
Views: 7,795
Posted By Alexapy
Yo , i have a problem...i downloaded tsro , i...

Yo , i have a problem...i downloaded tsro , i downloaded mediapk2 but it don't let me play...why? can someone tell me?
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/16/2009, 13:38
Replies: 577
Views: 138,807
Posted By Alexapy
Hello, I got a problem with the ksro stalln'...

Hello,

I got a problem with the ksro stalln' stalling, I cannt stall anything and each time I enter a stall my cleint crashes, i'm using the Litebeta_3 captcha from Pushedx to open my client,...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/15/2009, 19:39
Replies: 353
Views: 219,951
Posted By Alexapy
Hello, There might be a problem with the...

Hello,

There might be a problem with the stall n' stalling proces, each time i enter a stall I get dced..and I cannot stall anything..it appears a message in the right lower box "Can set only...
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/25/2009, 15:23
Replies: 3
Views: 710
Posted By Alexapy
Oh damn, No possibilities for me to get a korean...

Oh damn, No possibilities for me to get a korean phone, or an korean bank account...damn.. :(
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/25/2009, 15:08
Replies: 3
Views: 710
Posted By Alexapy
Ksro buying silk ?

Hello,

Is anyone here that know how to purchase silks on Ksro ? I really have no idea how to do it, so if anyone could help me or direct me to a link tha shows how, would be great!

Thank you
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/25/2009, 11:29
Replies: 577
Views: 138,807
Posted By Alexapy
Eckoro who should I pm on that server to join ? ...

Eckoro who should I pm on that server to join ?

Ty
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/22/2009, 08:25
Replies: 495
Views: 59,560
Posted By Alexapy
WTB patched media...offer 10k gold xD

WTB patched media...offer 10k gold xD
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/21/2009, 23:46
Replies: 91
Views: 7,196
Posted By Alexapy
/Facepalm LOL not so good at math eh ? if...

/Facepalm
LOL not so good at math eh ?

if cbt starts at 12:00 and it's gmt+7 and u sayed german it's gmt+1 isn't that 6am, in the morning ? 12-6=6

Btw check again gernamy is gmt+2 lulz
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/20/2009, 16:19
Replies: 495
Views: 59,560
Posted By Alexapy
Nicely done ! Btw anyone got an invitation...

Nicely done !

Btw anyone got an invitation code left? Could help me out ^^ Would like to play this version/game :)

Ty
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.