Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Matthewy
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2013, 19:44
Replies: 1,133
Views: 214,328
Posted By Matthewy
Am I doing something wrong? Whenever I click on...

Am I doing something wrong? Whenever I click on File > Library Linker, it opened up an adf site for me and so I need to press Skip Ad to go to the site, however, it kept reverting back to the adf...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/11/2011, 08:06
Replies: 4,897
Views: 396,136
Posted By Matthewy
I can't seem to get it to work with a Thai server...

I can't seem to get it to work with a Thai server :(
I'm using 32-bits Win 7
When I pressed the Bypasser icon that appears in the GC folder, the loading screen comes up then closes with a message...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2011, 12:57
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,975
Posted By Matthewy
It works perfectly fine in thGC, but 2 days ago,...

It works perfectly fine in thGC, but 2 days ago, after the patch, it won't work anymore
Says the game's not up to date, tried bypassing it, but the game says Incorrect Parameter, and I've never...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/26/2011, 21:01
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,975
Posted By Matthewy
Aw, it doesn't quite work that well in Relics of...

Aw, it doesn't quite work that well in Relics of Kounat. I mean it works normally, but the hack causes the portal to be in critical state, and when Dio Onrush-ed it, the portal breaks, and you get...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/25/2011, 10:57
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,975
Posted By Matthewy
Is it possible to join a PvP room with the hack...

Is it possible to join a PvP room with the hack deactivated? Would you get kicked out if you don't activate the hack while loading the PvP? Or is it just not possible at all if you have the hack on...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2011, 17:51
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,975
Posted By Matthewy
Excuse me, but I don't think it works in...

Excuse me, but I don't think it works in Valstrath for naGC, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. The boss becomes invincible after it "dies"...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/22/2011, 15:41
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,975
Posted By Matthewy
Yes it does, for naGC anyways

Yes it does, for naGC anyways
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/22/2011, 13:15
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,975
Posted By Matthewy
Excuse me, but after today's patch I can't seem...

Excuse me, but after today's patch I can't seem to get into the game at all
I'm wondering if it's due to the hack
At first, the game won't patch and leads me straight to the log in screen, and so I...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2011, 13:15
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,975
Posted By Matthewy
It works for me on NAGC, Window XP 32bits Once...

It works for me on NAGC, Window XP 32bits
Once in the room, start the game and activate the hack at 95%
The problem is that getting detected is very random
I've only tried 2 times, and the first...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2011, 10:03
Replies: 768
Views: 114,339
Posted By Matthewy
aw man, my system is 32 ToT i'd have to buy x64...

aw man, my system is 32 ToT
i'd have to buy x64 to use this?
i'm technologically challenged >o<
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/04/2010, 17:57
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,179
Posted By Matthewy
mr.brian, gc pumaloco, i'm having a hard time...

mr.brian, gc pumaloco, i'm having a hard time doing it >_>, i updated with launcherPGC already, then closed the program.
Then started pasting your Stage folder to overwrite the file's original...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 18:29
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,179
Posted By Matthewy
thanks brian ; ) gonna try later, i think i...

thanks brian ; ) gonna try later, i think i failed last time, stating that GC is outdated, however the CRC appears to be the same
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.