Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: armorwiz
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/18/2009, 15:30
Replies: 3
Views: 2,539
Posted By armorwiz
FSSB-PH no miss hack

Hi! I know how to use CE 5.5 for FSSB(FreeStyle) PH. Currently, it can only do no miss shots although I noticed that I steal a little better though. If anyone is interested, u can add me at my YM...
Forum: Grand Chase 08/13/2009, 11:33
Replies: 75
Views: 6,918
Posted By armorwiz
who needs luck when you have 6k+ gems? a little...

who needs luck when you have 6k+ gems? a little help from the rainbow is all you need. lol
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 08/13/2009, 01:45
Replies: 18
Views: 1,269
Posted By armorwiz
yeah! GREAT JOB DUDE!

yeah! GREAT JOB DUDE!
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 08/12/2009, 08:54
Replies: 10
Views: 2,538
Posted By armorwiz
I understand. Although as I have said, once I...

I understand. Although as I have said, once I freeze that address to 16834, damage is still the same before I had that frozen. I used ronan's value in practice mode btw since nothing is coming up...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 08/12/2009, 08:14
Replies: 10
Views: 2,538
Posted By armorwiz
Sir, i tried this already but damage still...

Sir, i tried this already but damage still remained the same. I know i have done it correc tly though because when i changed value to 20000, it kills mobs with 1 hit. changing value to 16384 does...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/11/2009, 11:31
Replies: 172
Views: 16,374
Posted By armorwiz
nope, still working for me. mp hack and hp hack...

nope, still working for me. mp hack and hp hack is still working too so we'll have to with those for now.:(
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/11/2009, 09:48
Replies: 172
Views: 16,374
Posted By armorwiz
any eta for the revisions sir pireights?

any eta for the revisions sir pireights?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 08/06/2009, 06:56
Replies: 20
Views: 1,361
Posted By armorwiz
err, have you tried pressing page down on your...

err, have you tried pressing page down on your keyboard after clicking on the blue area?
Forum: Foreign Games 03/18/2009, 02:52
Replies: 496
Views: 89,313
Posted By armorwiz
MY mom has always taught me not to curse at other...

MY mom has always taught me not to curse at other people but now, this lenheart is pushing me to my limits...
Forum: Foreign Games 03/18/2009, 02:50
Replies: 21
Views: 2,775
Posted By armorwiz
Sir Oriya, please dont stop helping other people...

Sir Oriya, please dont stop helping other people just because of just one moron named "lenhart". As my teacher used to say: "Many great men fell not because of glory but because of the fear to...
Forum: Foreign Games 03/04/2009, 04:11
Replies: 496
Views: 89,313
Posted By armorwiz
it's working again! thanks oriya! im actually...

it's working again! thanks oriya! im actually saving some money from my school allowance so i can send you a little token of appreciation. (im still in elemnetary). This really helps since i can...
Forum: Foreign Games 03/04/2009, 03:29
Replies: 496
Views: 89,313
Posted By armorwiz
you mean it will work on ch7?

you mean it will work on ch7?
Forum: Foreign Games 03/04/2009, 03:12
Replies: 496
Views: 89,313
Posted By armorwiz
cant connect?

oriya, bot is currently down. Are you fixing something? Thanks in advance!
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.