Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kuosis
Forum: Cabal Online 03/16/2013, 12:37
Replies: 0
Views: 683
Posted By kuosis
Opening PAK extension

Hello,

I would like to know how to open PAK files extension of Cabal/Cabal 2. Let's say in Cabal 2 I want to extract BGMs (Sounds). I can't open it. I tried Winrar, AlZIP, Dragon Unpacher and many...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/05/2013, 17:35
Replies: 4
Views: 558
Posted By kuosis
[HELP]Private server rocommendation

Hello,

I'm looking for high-rates Cabal private server. I'm looking for server where I could learn/try dungeons like ft2, aos2, mo, because they're to hard for me right now, but before going there...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.