Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kirbysama
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2012, 06:43
Replies: 8
Views: 20,634
Posted By kirbysama
You can't change channels while commercing...

You can't change channels while commercing anymore...
Forum: Mabinogi 03/01/2012, 00:05
Replies: 12
Views: 5,310
Posted By kirbysama
All Blue Wings were removed from the game by...

All Blue Wings were removed from the game by Nexon.
Supposedly.
Mine's gone too.

Though if you made a back-up Wing on a mule character... you can still get there...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/10/2012, 01:12
Replies: 20
Views: 21,650
Posted By kirbysama
*Sigh* I'll admit I was a little irritated, by...

*Sigh* I'll admit I was a little irritated, by other things in life, and I didn't think through what I was saying.

I'm no programmer, I'm no tech genius. I know as much as I find out myself...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/05/2012, 02:51
Replies: 20
Views: 21,650
Posted By kirbysama
... I don't know if you're just playing stupid to...

... I don't know if you're just playing stupid to irritate me, or if you really don't get it, but you get effects if you STAY CONSTANTLY at 48. If you CHANGE BACK TO 1500 after channel loads, then...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/03/2012, 00:44
Replies: 20
Views: 21,650
Posted By kirbysama
I don't know what you mean by "too much" and "to...

I don't know what you mean by "too much" and "to avoid spikes"
If you have windows vista/7, you only need to lower MTU while loading into a channel, anytime after that return it to 1500, and you'll...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/02/2012, 02:38
Replies: 20
Views: 21,650
Posted By kirbysama
This works with Vista/7 If you run 1500 after...

This works with Vista/7
If you run 1500 after your character appears, your pets will still work.
I'm pretty sure I said something like that in my little essay up there.

If you don't have windows...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/01/2012, 22:16
Replies: 20
Views: 21,650
Posted By kirbysama
download both. MTU48 48.bat...

download both.

MTU48
48.bat ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
MTU1500
1500.bat ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

They change your MTU so attack/skill packets will be...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 18:28
Replies: 16
Views: 2,279
Posted By kirbysama
makes sense.

makes sense.
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 17:39
Replies: 3
Views: 2,470
Posted By kirbysama
Realized my mistake. I didn't have Mss32.dln, and...

Realized my mistake. I didn't have Mss32.dln, and that caused problems.

Now, once I get in, I pick a character, then I get a 0x00010501 after 30 seconds or so of walking around.

Tried...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 17:34
Replies: 16
Views: 2,279
Posted By kirbysama
No, I noticed. Just wondered where wolf's...

No, I noticed.
Just wondered where wolf's packet sent him, if the NPCs and metallurgy sites weren't there...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 17:31
Replies: 22
Views: 1,950
Posted By kirbysama
So making waxen wings is patched... maybe I just...

So making waxen wings is patched... maybe I just don't get it, but how is that the same as using a packet to change your "Last Location"?

Also, how about using Friend Summon Capsules for something?
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 16:57
Replies: 16
Views: 2,279
Posted By kirbysama
I know it still exists, they probably moved the...

I know it still exists, they probably moved the npcs to a different part of the world...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 07:29
Replies: 22
Views: 1,950
Posted By kirbysama
I knew hane, but didn't know there was such a...

I knew hane, but didn't know there was such a mod...
Oh well. One idea down. Time to find a new one.
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 06:55
Replies: 22
Views: 1,950
Posted By kirbysama
I did the search already, and already found those...

I did the search already, and already found those packets :P
I only just recently found out how to get them though.

So here's an idea, would it work?
Wing of Goddess, I assume works by sending...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 06:40
Replies: 22
Views: 1,950
Posted By kirbysama
LOL! You got me bad xD

LOL!
You got me bad xD
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 00:21
Replies: 22
Views: 1,950
Posted By kirbysama
Hm... looks like hex... also slightly resembles...

Hm... looks like hex... also slightly resembles hackshield error codes... but that's irrelevant...
Could they be addresses in a DLL...? but addresses don't have x's in them... and they're 8...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/26/2011, 00:03
Replies: 16
Views: 2,279
Posted By kirbysama
It gives me some sort of lead, thanks :3 The...

It gives me some sort of lead, thanks :3
The coordinate might have changed, but I know what region nekojima is... (unless the region is the section of the map... I don't have much experience at all,...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/25/2011, 15:13
Replies: 22
Views: 1,950
Posted By kirbysama
Funnily enough, the giant cat is one attraction I...

Funnily enough, the giant cat is one attraction I wanted to visit :P
(also completely serious)

I just want to see how the map is all connected.
Also, I remember reading an opcode somewhere...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/25/2011, 15:08
Replies: 3
Views: 2,470
Posted By kirbysama
Thanks for the help 1. Probably, my clean...

Thanks for the help

1. Probably, my clean mabi works when I use Powerpatcher (MM) with it, but the original patcher crashes mabi after "Game Start!"
2. It's at r99 right now, fixed from r100,...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/25/2011, 05:40
Replies: 3
Views: 2,470
Posted By kirbysama
Hackshield Errors

It's been a while since I used my pake'd client... so as I was trying to fix it up, bunch of stuff happened.

Auth. Error, 0xe904000e after clicking "Log In" in the client.
I changed MNG's thread...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/25/2011, 03:46
Replies: 22
Views: 1,950
Posted By kirbysama
I suppose I have to search each pack until I find...

I suppose I have to search each pack until I find the area I want.
So, would it be possible to warp to off-map areas/limbo?
Forum: Mabinogi 11/25/2011, 03:16
Replies: 22
Views: 1,950
Posted By kirbysama
Pointers please?

I've gotten interested in how mabi's world is laid out.
So I got Pake so I can play around with teleportations :3

Can anybody give me pointers about how to find an area's warp-code?
I'm guessing...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/25/2011, 03:11
Replies: 16
Views: 2,279
Posted By kirbysama
If you made a ghetto Wing of Goddess and pointed...

If you made a ghetto Wing of Goddess and pointed it to Nekojima, it was saved when the blue wings were wiped.

I know most if not all of the mabi world is on a single map-- anyone want to give me a...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/24/2011, 19:50
Replies: 16
Views: 2,279
Posted By kirbysama
Nekojima

Don't know how many people care, since they have Pake, but I can still get to nekojima.
If anyone wants to locate nekojima's coordinates, I'd be willing to help.
Forum: Mabinogi 05/06/2011, 02:47
Replies: 37
Views: 5,736
Posted By kirbysama
sorry that its been a while for me to reply :S...

sorry that its been a while for me to reply :S They can't be mailed, they're normal wings of goddess. I have to physically take you there, and that character that has the wing can never step into...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.