Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: The-Snagger
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/26/2009, 19:17
Replies: 3
Views: 1,129
Posted By The-Snagger
That doesn't work =[ I have the same problem...

That doesn't work =[
I have the same problem and already started a topic about it, but nobody could help me..
Do you happen to have AVG Anti Virus?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/05/2009, 18:28
Replies: 5
Views: 636
Posted By The-Snagger
I'll probably gonna need your help in a while...

I'll probably gonna need your help in a while :p.. I'll add you when I do :P
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 05/12/2009, 13:38
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
Sorry for the long time no response :P, I've...

Sorry for the long time no response :P,
I've got my old pc back, so I'm going to run the server on that PC,
If it still gives the same error than I can give you a screenshot :P
( Hitmanpro...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 05/03/2009, 20:35
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
Tried It, Doesn't work, And I could post a...

Tried It, Doesn't work,
And I could post a screenshot, but I'm dutch, so the Error is dutch so I don't think any of you could understand it:p , But I will upload it later, I'm in bit of a hurry...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 05/03/2009, 15:25
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
*Bump*

*Bump*
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/29/2009, 12:54
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
yes it is =[ ...

yes it is =[ ...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/28/2009, 13:27
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
I'm sure cause I completety removed AVG from my...

I'm sure cause I completety removed AVG from my pc,
And after that I had to reinstall indows again xD.. and now I don't have any anti-virus on my PC
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/28/2009, 00:25
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
Ok =O, but this really sux, The first time I...

Ok =O, but this really sux, The first time I started A server, it worked perfectly..
Then my hard drive Crashed so everything was removed..
After I got a new PC, I reinstalled the server and It...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/27/2009, 12:33
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
But I had a server before, also on XP and it...

But I had a server before, also on XP and it worked perfectly fine =O
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/26/2009, 13:16
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
XP,

XP,
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/25/2009, 14:39
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
I checked, it's 3306 :P Stupid accountserver...

I checked, it's 3306 :P

Stupid accountserver xD
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/24/2009, 15:58
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
Where can I check it? PM me your MSN

Where can I check it?



PM me your MSN
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/23/2009, 17:12
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
I tried all kinds of different guides and all the...

I tried all kinds of different guides and all the account servers do the same ='[

And yes, I have the correct Mysql and no the firewall is not blocking,
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/22/2009, 23:12
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
All that is correct =O

All that is correct =O
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/22/2009, 21:04
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
Here they Are, And thnx for the help guys ^^

Here they Are,
And thnx for the help guys ^^
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/21/2009, 18:03
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
my2

my2
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/20/2009, 22:56
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
I tried, still doesn't work =O :'(

I tried, still doesn't work =O
:'(
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/20/2009, 16:42
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
Gameserver.cfg: 800 1 127.0.0.1 root test my2 ...

Gameserver.cfg:
800 1 127.0.0.1 root test my2

AuthorizeDB.cfg:

127.0.0.1 root test my2 account name password id
count_stat server_name status
127.0.0.1 test 4871344843773d3d111 my2
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/19/2009, 23:56
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
I hexedited it,

I hexedited it,
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/19/2009, 23:54
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
Ah ok :P.. wel thnx tough :P And Say hi to your...

Ah ok :P.. wel thnx tough :P
And Say hi to your friend for me :P
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/19/2009, 23:45
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
I have =[

I have =[
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/19/2009, 23:27
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
It's on :P Or do I have to check something...

It's on :P
Or do I have to check something else? :P
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/19/2009, 22:46
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
I did, Everything is good, and it keeps on doing...

I did, Everything is good, and it keeps on doing it =[
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/19/2009, 22:38
Replies: 46
Views: 2,851
Posted By The-Snagger
Talking Frustrating AccountServer

Hey all, After I finally managed to get my account server "working"
(What just meant that I deleted my virusscanner) I ecounterd another problem.

Now Everytime I open any account server it says...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 03/28/2009, 22:53
Replies: 13
Views: 852
Posted By The-Snagger
Ok, I got this new computer, and I transfered all...

Ok, I got this new computer, and I transfered all the files to the new pc,
I got the same anti virus as I had on my old one..
AVG Free 8.5 But somehow AVG reported my accountserver as a trojan...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.