Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: grechut
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/24/2010, 12:10
Replies: 100
Views: 25,965
Posted By grechut
Does anyone can write how to use it in english?...

Does anyone can write how to use it in english? ;)

Ty
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/09/2010, 19:26
Replies: 305
Views: 144,098
Posted By grechut
Guys, can someone help me? I got 2 bin cilents.....

Guys, can someone help me? I got 2 bin cilents.. metin2 and metin2client. It doesnt work while im downloading 1st or 2nd version of hack.. Do I need to do something to get this work?

Thanks for...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/16/2009, 22:01
Replies: 166
Views: 305,200
Posted By grechut
So it doesnt work on my pc too :)?

So it doesnt work on my pc too :)?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/16/2009, 21:53
Replies: 166
Views: 305,200
Posted By grechut
Oh, I see the swords, I got i wear and it doesnt...

Oh, I see the swords, I got i wear and it doesnt add me defence on my guy..
and do U know when full version gonna be relase :D?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/16/2009, 21:50
Replies: 166
Views: 305,200
Posted By grechut
But there's a movie.. And he's doing it and it is...

But there's a movie.. And he's doing it and it is working on his PC.. :)
So why it doesnt on ours :)?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/16/2009, 21:37
Replies: 166
Views: 305,200
Posted By grechut
And it works on your PC :)?

And it works on your PC :)?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/16/2009, 19:51
Replies: 166
Views: 305,200
Posted By grechut
Could someone write in english how to use this...

Could someone write in english how to use this hack?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.