Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: serpent57
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/12/2011, 17:00
Replies: 25
Views: 17,565
Posted By serpent57
Somethings up with this, i wouldn't risk...

Somethings up with this, i wouldn't risk downloading it. I couldn't run it in Win7 62bit or WinXP 32bit(other pc). Now I'm to worried to load up aion.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/17/2010, 00:27
Replies: 129
Views: 37,896
Posted By serpent57
Hey, thanks for the free walker. My friend...

Hey, thanks for the free walker.

My friend is having trouble with walker for some reason. I have it working fine. He logs in fine and everything but the loading screen after the character select...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/05/2010, 20:40
Replies: 129
Views: 37,896
Posted By serpent57
I had the same problem. Instead of using the...

I had the same problem. Instead of using the Forward.bat, try using the OfficalNA.bat, it worked for me.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.